Chapter 32

it's been days since Y/n texted me, we lost each other's contacts after she changed her number to her state location, I fucking miss her, I wanna go to California right now, and just feel her precious embrace, but, i can't,  that's the most painful part, everyday, i keep telling myself to move on from
Y/n, and start having a new girlfriend, but, she doesnt even remember me anymore, I was just like a bubble to her, easy to pop, and easy to forget.

and for my brother? he knows everything now, he knows about my past relationship with y/n, he understood me, so much, he was there for me whenever i needed someone to talk to, that's what brothers are for.
he also told me that if our relationship got longer, we would get caught and my career that i worked hard for so mnay years, can easily go gone.

i avoid thinking about the negative things, and started a new life, is till remember y/n, well, there were no days that i didn't think about her, like,

how is she doing right now?
is she fully recovered?
is she taking care of herself well?
is there someone to keep an eye on her whenever she encounters an accident?

there's so much questions in my mind, that, me, myself, can't even answer them too.

11:45am, Monday

now, I'm in school, just arranging and organizing the test papers in the classroom, I remembered Y/n again, the times when we would spend time together in the classroom alone,

we can always go back to the memories, but you can no longer go back to the person you made memories with.

because it's so fucking impossible, at this moment, my mood turned into a sad one, i took my red pen from my chest pocket and started to check my students' worksheets one by one.

while i was in the middle of checking the papers, someone knocked on the door, "come in" i said, while i was scanning through a worksheet of a student, her solution here is definitely wrong.

the door opened, revealing a female teacher, her name's Ava, she's also a Math Professor here, it's just her first year. she was holding a ream of papers, i guess those are for the answer keys, she walked towards me and smiled, she approached me.

: good morning sir, i was checking some math worksheets, until I got confused on this answer key, is this the right answer for this number?

she bends to my position, i looked at her, she's so pretty, but, i forced myself to focus on the answer sheet, i took it from her hand and scanned through the texts, i made some marks and bring the paper back to her.

Professor Ava: thank you Professor Kim

she looks at me and smiled, her smile is so cute, i smiled back, she was about to leave the classroom, then, i called her again.

Me: u-uh Professor Ava,

she turned around to me again and raised both of her eyebrows and showed a smile.

Professor Ava: what can I do for you, Professor?

me: can we meet up after classes? maybe a cup of coffee?

Professor Ava: sure Professor Kim, anytime

we smiled at each other, then she left the classroom, i felt my cheeks burn, i never felt this kind of way after Y/n left me, I smiled at myself, i now look stupid but whatever, I'm alone here anyways.

after classes

i packed my stuff, i placed them in order, i carried my bag and went out of the the room, i walked professionally to Professor Ava's classroom, i waited for her students to come out of the room, they bid me goodbye, i greeted them back, now, Professor Ava's here, she's holding a lot of papers and bags, 

me: looks like you're carrying a lot today, let me help you
Professor Ava: are you sure?
me: of course

I smiled and took most of her stuff, now, she's just holding 2 books, I dont really mind, then, we walked together and just talked about stuff related to school.

after 15 minutes of walking, we finally reached in the cafe, we ordered our drinks and sat down on an unoccupied seat, it was nice being with Professor Ava, 

Professor Ava: so professor, how are you doing these days? you look so stressed

me: oh, me? it's nothing 

Professor Ava: professor, i know that you aren't, please don't stress yourself too much, it's so unhealthy too, get enough rest, okay? i'll take care of the rest of the worksheets that u have to check up to, 

me: oh no, it's okay, I'll do it instead

Professor Ava: you just have to get enough rest, and anyways, i won't do anything later night, so let me handle them.

she takes the worksheets from me and placed them beside her.

me: thank you Professor

Professor Ava: it's nothing, Professor.

then, a waitress comes to us, holding a tray with one frappuccino and an iced coffee, she places the drinks on the table infront of us, we thanked her and we started to drink our drinks and talked about stuff, she's fun to talk with, she's so energetic, meeting her everyday in school will always make my mood happy,

Professor Ava: so Professor Kim, how's love life going?

Professor Kim: i don't want to fall in love again

Professor Ava: omg whyyy?

Professor Kim: she left me, without even saying a final goodbye to me.

Professor Ava: oh no, that's bad.

Professor Kim: i loved her so much, i took care of her with all my heart after she got into a car accident, she didn't remember me because her brain was badly damaged, which resulted her to have very little memories, her mom decided that she will migrate to Los Angeles for a faster recovery.

Professor Ava: oh no, that's awful.

Professor Kim: and now, I'm just waiting for her to come back.

Professor Ava: you know what Professor, i wont wait for the person to come back in my life if he left me, she left you, and that's enough reason to forget about her, you deserve someone better than her Professor, you're a handsome, tall, smart man, you dont deserve her.

she looked at me and smiled, i looked back at her, and smiled too, she moved forward and rubbed my shoulder.

Professor Ava: don't worry, I'll help you move on from her.

Professor Kim: thank you, Professor Ava, you're that kind of person that I want to be with in school, thank you for your advices.

Professor Ava: that's absolutely nothing, Professor, let's just talk about something else to fit the mood today, your iced coffee's getting warm

Professor Kim: we just talked for 5 minutes, iced coffees get warm for at least 25 minutes.

Professor Ava: well smarty.

we chuckled and talked a lot about life.

7:45pm, Monday

after chit chatting in the coffee shop, we went home, i went to my home and just changed into my pajamas, since Professor Ava already did my job, well, ill just rest my eyes, or maybe sleep HAHAHHAHA.

Professor Ava is different.