Chapter 26

8:45pm, Thursday

man, I'm so happy that it is the weekends tomorrow, and I cant wait too!
it's now our history teacher, teaching us about the world war 2,

I'm always interested in History, everyday, I would always search for histories way back, digging into the past was very very fun, I had to know a lot about the past, and how people lived way back, before phones, technology, machines and more.

I also wanted to make a time machine when I was a kid, but, I never knew how life could be, before.

well, yeah, I suddenly remembered about Jungkook, he still haven't contacted me yet, he truly forgot about me.

If i just have a time machine, I would immediately go back to the past, and spend more time with Jungkook, we will never know when the time comes, and the time ends.

I am now writing through my notebook, whatever our history teacher tells us, then, I remembered that we have a project to do in Arts, I took my bag and searched for my sandpaper and my oil pastel colours, but fuck it, I FORGOT IT AT HOME!!

I began to panic, i have to buy a new one in the school store before our Arts teacher arrives, she will definitely kill me for forgetting the materials, but the store is far, I have to cross a road to get there, but whatever,  the important thing is I got to have my materials.

2 hours later.

it's finally Lunch, I informed Quinn and Rose that I'll be going to the school store, and I wont be able to eat with them, they understood my situation, so here I am, walking to the school store.

I was looking down, taking careful steps, since the road that I'm walking on, is a very busy street, and it's possible that there could be car accidents anytime.

I was about to pass the road until someone called me from the back, I looked back at the person, but-

oh no

fuck-