Chapter 28

still Professor Kim's POV

so, im in school today, i wasn't really in the mood, i dont even have the energy to attend work today, today is so different without Y/n,

i walked on the same road that Y/n got a car accident to, i stepped on the road, i could still see her blood on it, i wiped my tears away and continued walking to my next class, this day is so boring.

i entered my next class, they greeted me a good morning, i greeted them the same thing, just looking down, but then, a student raised his hand and asked me a question, "sir, are you okay today? you seem to be down" i looked at him and showed a small smiled, "t-there's nothing wrong, now, let's continue our lesson" i said, he nodded his head and i started my powerpoint presentation.

2:20pm, Thursday

tomorrow is the weekend so I'm staying with Y/n in the hospital, the class just ended and I was packing my stuff, i exited the room, carrying my bag, and went to my car, i drove and bought flowers and chocolates for my babe.

I'll buy anything, and do everything, just for my baby to wake up.

i exited my car, carrying all the things I bought for her, i went to the elevator and arrived to the room she's in, i knocked on the door, her brother answered it, it was just him in there, he looked at the things that i was holding.

jimin: good afternoon, come in.

he smiled, i showed a small smile and went in, i searched for an empty table and placed all the stuff i bought.

Jimin: uhm, so Professor, where did you got these things?
he asked, pointing at the flowers, teddy bear and chocolates.
me: my students, Y/n's bestfriends, knew about her accident, so they bought sweets and flowers for her, and i delivered it here for her.
i delivered my message clearly and professionally.
Jimin: that's sweet, would you like a cup of coffee?
Me: okay sir.

he smiled at me, i smiled back and he exited the room to get me a cup of coffee, i looked straight at Y/n, there were a lot of tubes and wires attached on her body, her head was covered with a sterile gauze and a cravat bandage, i felt so pity for her, one of her hands were attached into a tube, one wasn't, i sat on an empty chair beside her, tears started to roll on my eyes, i wiped them off with my bare hands, i held her hand and kissed them, i placed them on my left chest, carressing it, "i-im very sorry Y/n" i said, wiping my tears off, i softly let her hand go (ouch this fucking hurts) and watched her, she is an angel, she never deserved this car accident.

"you were the brightest student I ever had in my class, you were the reason why I have so much energy, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to save you from the car accident, I saw you, i really did, but it was too late, I-im so sorry"

i said, looking down, tears started to fall on the ground, Y/n's brother entered the room, and rubbed my shoulder,

Jimin: professor, you should never blame yourself for what happened to her, it was a reckless driver that hit her, and I'm making sure that he's gonna pay, it was never your fault, you did your best as her professor, and I'm glad for that, by the way, are you and my sister close to each other? like when she talks a lot to you as her professor ?
me: yes, infact, she was the brightest student that i had, she's getting better and better in Math, and I'm proud of that, sir

he nodded, he showed a small smile, while there's me, waiting for her to wake up.