Chapter 45

a month later

Chanyeol and I are already separated, and not married anymore, I never felt so independent and happy from him, he was also forced to marry me, and I cant blame him, but he took advantage of it.

and for my mom? she wasnt happy for the decision that I made, but, I just ignored her and carried on doing things that will surely make me happy,

and I'm turning 18 next week, and I'm so fucking excited!

my life isnt a tv that people can control what's happening in me.

now, I'm ready to forget the past and start a new adventure with Namjoon, for now, he doesn't know that I'm pregnant yet, and I'm planning to surprise him.

I already had my first ultrasound already, I was with my brother, I wanted to keep this ultrasound pic as a secret to surprise him, my brother wished me luck for this.

i decided to text Namjoon

me: hey baby, can we meet later?
Namjoon: sure, where doe?
me: the park near my house?
Namjoon: okay, do u want me to buy anything that you want to eat?
me: how about some Mc Donald's? and order my favourite ice cream too!
Namjoon: anything for my baby.

I smiled and blushed.

me: you're so sweet! I also have a secret to tell you later
Namjoon: and what's the secrettt? can you tell me right now, I'm curious as fuck
me: I'll tell it to you when we meet later, now, go and buy my Mc Donald's
Namjoon: well, okay baby, see you! I love you so much!
me: I love you too baby.

I blushed and closed my phone, Namjoon and I are meeting later, so I have to choose the best outfit,

 it fits my mood so well, then, i curled my hair, i put some makeup on, just pink eyeshadow with a sharp eyeliner, then, i added some red liptint on my lips, i was done, so I took my cute bag with me,  placed my phone and my purse in it, of course...

it fits my mood so well, then, i curled my hair, i put some makeup on, just pink eyeshadow with a sharp eyeliner, then, i added some red liptint on my lips, i was done, so I took my cute bag with me,  placed my phone and my purse in it, of course, I placed my ultrasound pictures of my baby too, then, i went downstairs, i took my keys with me, i went out of my house and grabbed a taxi on the way.

after the taxi ride, i went out of the taxi and searched for Namjoon, i called him, gladly, he answered.

me: hey babe, are you already here in the park?

Namjoon: yes, I am, im just on the bench, infront of Starbucks.

me: okay, bye

i walked up to the bench infront of my favorite coffee shop, i see him sitting down, holding the Mc Donald's paper bag beside him, he was playing in his phone, i approached him

me: babe, I'm here.

he shut his phone off, then, I sat down beside him, we kissed each other by the cheek,

Namjoon: here's your Mc Donald's baby, enjoy
me: thank you so much

I grabbed the paper bag and I started to eat my food, he did too, but then, he asked me the question that he's been curious of

Namjoon: so what's the secret? I'm so curious to know.

he said as he filled his mouth with nuggets, he looks like a chipmunk!

I smiled and took my purse, then, he sees me pull out 4 pictures, at first, he was confused, but then, I gave it to him, he sip his soda while holding it, his reaction was cute and priceless.

Me: I'm pregnant!

he widen his eyes and looked at me in shock, his smile was so cute, he immediately hugged me and kissed me.

Namjoon: *shouts* IM GOING TO BE A FATHERR!!!

he jumped from the bench and started to dance like a chicken omg HAHAHA

I laughed at his reaction, then, people in the park were clapping at us, someone even shouted a "congrats!!"

this was the cutest reaction that I've seen of Namjoon.

namjoon: we should get married soon, you dont know how eager am I to marry you baby, I love you so much! I'll take care of you always, and forever, until we have our fifth child.

I blushed at his words, but until the fifth child? I don't think I can handle 5 children HAHAHAHA.

me: of course baby, now, let's continue eating, the food is getting cold

he nods his head, it was so cute and handsome at the same time, he had this baby reaction on his face, now, we're have our own baby, I smiled and we continued eating.

I'll forever love you, Joon.