Chapter 29

One Month Later

still Professor Kim's POV

it's been a month since it was Y/n's car accident, she's still in the hospital, she still hasn't woken up, but, I'm not losing hope, I still want to see her, first.

My last class is about to finish, so I just dismissed them early, and I went back to my advisory class, I entered my advisory class, and dismissed them, they bid goodbye, I stared at Y/n's seat, I missed how we would make out every after class ends.

well, I love her with all my heart.

I'm now fixing my stuff, ready to go to the hospital, I closed the classroom door as I exit and went to my car and drove, but first, I bought some food and continued my way to the hospital.

I finally arrived, I went out of my car and entered the hospital, I entered the elevator all the way to the room where she's in, I knocked on the door, this time, it wasn't her brother, it's her mom.

Y/n's mom: good afternoon Professor, come in

she bows, I smiled and bowed back,

me: so ma'am, how is Y/n doing? a lot of her best friends are checking up on her.
Y/n's mom: she's actually doing great Professor, it's just that she still hasn't woke up, but, hopefully she will
me: hopefully. *smiles*

she will be my son to be mother in law, well, I'm not sure HAHAHA, I sat beside her, I gave her mom some food that i bought for and her family, she thanked me a lot and ate with me, I watched Y/n's every single move, even though she still hasn't.

I was looking down, just thinking about stuff, now is the time that I'm supposed to be checking worksheets of all my students, but Y/n is the most important to me, I would delay everything, just for her.

I was staring at her hand, until it began to move, i widen my eyes and felt so much joy in my body, her mom noticed it too, so she called the doctor.

the doctor arrived, her eyes began to open, she looked everywhere in her surroundings, I bet she felt awkward and weird.

the doctor did his job and took care of Y/n, her mom and I went to her, and asked her questions.

Y/n's mom: hello my dear Y/n! thank God that you're now awake, just stay still okay? I'm just here for you.

she looked at her with a confused look, I'm now worried about this

Doctor: Y/n, can u raise your hand so that I could do a follow check up on you

i see that she nodded, thank God she's now awake, i waited for this day.

her eyes roamed around the room, her eyes stopped on me, I showed a small smile, she got a bit confused, she raised her right hand and pointed at her mom

Y/n: w-who are you?

more tears started to fall on my cheeks, was her accident so bad that she forgot her mom already? her mom started to tear down, I felt really bad, her mom started to confront her.

Y/n's mom: Y/n my dear, don't you remember me anymore? how about your Professor, Professor Kim?

she said as she rubs my back, I felt her mom's touch, it was soft, but it was sad that she doesn't remember her anymore.

Y/n: y-you were m-my math teacher, r-right, sir?

she looked at me with a glare, more tears started to roll on my cheeks, but I didnt wanted to show it, she almost forgot about me, but thankfully not that much, but she completely forgot about her mom, her mom started to tear down softly, she took a tissue and started to wipe her puffy eyes as the doctor does a check up on her.

her brother bursted in the room. the burst made a loud bang on the door, a nurse looked at him, completely surprised, I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable, but Jimin ignore her and came to Y/n

Jimin: Y-y/n, it's good that you're awake now!

she looked at her in an awkward and confused look, again, her accident really made a trauma to her, I'll haunt that driver who was responsible for this!

Y/n: w-who are you too?

his eyes turned into a sad one, he looked down and walked towards us, i dont think that she still remembers anyone of us, I'm glad that she's awake now, i just have to make her comfortable, and attend to her needs, I'm also glad that she remembers me, even for a bit of a memory, i just feel bad for her family members.

after minutes of checking up at her, the doctor said.

doctor: Ma'am, your daughter completely forgot her memories, it will take so much time for her to regain her memories back.
her Mom: b-but for how long, doc?
doctor: it can take 6 months for her to regain her memory again, please be gentle with her as you take care of her, her body isn't fully recovered yet, let her take some medications for a faster recovery, thank you, and have a great day.
her mom: thank you, too

the doctor leaves the room, while, Y/n just stared straight at the door,

her Mom: u-uhm professor, my son and I will leave the room, it might be the best to ask her some questions, if she still remembers you a bit, too

i nodded, she nodded back and they left the room, i sat beside Y/n, she just stared at the wall,

me: y-y/n baby, do you still remember me?

she looked at me, and smiled.

Y/n: all i know is that, you were my math professor, the kindest professor I ever met.

i held her hand and looked down at it, i held her right hand softly, she looked at her hand, and looked at me, i looked back at her.

me: you were t-the most precious student that I had, and I'm so thankful that you still remember me, even just for a bit.

Y/n: b-but s-sir, what happened to me? why am I here? why am i covered in white bandages, a-and o-ouch-

she tried to stand up, she moaned in pain, i held her shoulder and carefuly pushed her back on her bed.

Me: your body isnt full recovered from your accident, you got into a car accident, which made you lost a lot of memories, and I'm here to help you regain those memories again.

she nodded, i smiled and held her hand ahain, we locked eyes at each other, i placed her hand on my chest and stared at her beautiful eyes,

I'll do everything for you, my Y/n