Chapter 46

it's been a week! and now, it's my 18th birthday!!

I never felt so happy in my life, and my dad has planned this special event for me!

now, I'm in my bedroom, I dont want anyone to do my makeup, cuz I already know how, wow, savage line that I said in my mind.

I was able to choose my dress, I dont like gowns that are too big, I'm gonna have lots of trouble walking and, I'm a shortie,
I chose this, it's simple  but it definitely fits my standards.

I was able to choose my dress, I dont like gowns that are too big, I'm gonna have lots of trouble walking and, I'm a shortie, I chose this, it's simple  but it definitely fits my standards

I straightened my hair, then, I did my makeup like this.

I stared myself at the mirror, and said to myself that.

"girl, you're turning 18" i chuckled at my words and fixed the stuff on my table, then, someone entered my room, I looked at the mirror, and it was my brother, Jimin.

he was wearing a suit, he smiles at me, then comes closer to me, he went to my back and smiled.

"oh girl, you're turning 18, and I'm so excited for you sis, even thou mom's not with us, I'll be here with you"

he holds both of my shoulder, then, he rested his face on my neck, I smiled back, gosh, i think I'm tearing up, he noticed a tear on the side of my cheek, he wiped them off

jimin: you will ruin your makeup If you cry sis,
me: I just cant believe that I'm already 18
jimin: so do me, and, you'll enjoy your birthday event, I invited people that you haven't seen in a long time,

(author's note: Jimin prepared a surprise birthday party for Y/n, she didnt had any clue where, and how will it be celebrated, he also invited people that Y/n still haven't seen in a while, enjoy this one🙈💞)

both of us chuckled and we went the car, my brother was driving, I stared at the dark night sky, it had so much stars up there, and a crescent moon too, but then, I saw a shooting star, I immediately made a wish,

" I wish I could still see my childhood friend again, Jungkook"

I sighed deeply as my words dug deeply on my chest, I know, I already have a boyfriend, Joon, but, I also want to know how Jungkook is feeling right now, I bet he knows that it's my birthday, but, of course, he wont come here in New York for my birthday.

wishes dont come true, unless destiny says that it is.

after the long car ride, my brother parked the car to the main event, I started to get a bit nervous, but my brother held my hand, and the both of us went inside.

my brother opened the door, then, everyone shouted.

"SURPISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!"

I smiled in joy, Rose and Quinn were there, also my other close friends, and my aunts and uncles too! and of course, my favourite person, Namjoon.

I went to them and hugged each one of them, but, I encountered a person, and I didnt expect him to come on my birthday.