Chapter 7 - vibe

after getting to school, we went together all the way to the classroom, class is starting so we didn't had time to chit chat, our Professor entered the classroom, we greeted her a good morning, she did the same thing, then she started to say some reminders, and decided to have a new seating arrangement.

Professor: so yesterday, i received a report from your math Professor, that I should have y'all a proper seating arrangement, so let's start.

i sighed and our professor started to arrange us with seats, after changing my classmates' seats, it was Noah and I's time to be arranged, but i didn't move and Noah was replaced to Jungkook's seat.

WHICH MEANS

THAT JUNGKOOK'S SITTING BESIDE ME!!!

he happily went beside me and we both did a high 5, i took his bag and placed it beside mine and we hugged, " aww i'm so happy that you're staying with me here!!" i said

"same, y/n" he replied with a bunny smile.

then, our professor continued the discussion from yesterday.

3 hours later.   10:25am, Tuesday

we finally finished 3 subjects, it was stressful, but at least Jungkook's beside me, and he won't have truble communicating with me through papers and shit. now, we started our lunch early, so me and my girls, together with Jungkook, we went to the cafeteria.

 10:30 am, in the cafeteria

we bought our food and we started to eat our lunch,  while i was eating, my mid was filled with questions about Jungkook, 

''will he be fine later since his mom is out of town?''
''can he survive on this by himself''

'' how will he be doing these past weeks"

i sighed at looked at him, he looks fine, but i know tat this won't stay long, he looked at me and smiled, he doesn't deserve this. after lunch is Math time again, ugh, why Professor Kim.

lunch time's over, so we went back to our classroom, Jungkook and I sat beside each other, he doesn't seem to be that talkative to me, i gave it in and said

me: hey kookie, you alright?

Jungkook: to be honest, not at all, i can't stop thinking about yesterday

me: it's okay, things happen for a reason, do you want me to stay with you in your house since your mom's out of town?

Jungkook: sure, no problem

his frown turned into a smile, i love looking at his smile. then, Professor Kim went in our classroom, we greeted him a good morning, he did the same thing, his eyes landed on me, i decided to cut eye contact with him, then, he started to carry on with our lesson.

after teaching us the lesson, i get it all of it, but it was too hard to understand, Jungkook was confident enough to answer it, but i wasn't, our professor starts giving out an a4 sized paper to answer, i wasn't informed about this, looks like i'm having trouble later.

i received my paper and i started to fill out the information first, then, i scanned through the questions, sweat started to run all over my body, i took my galaxy pen and started to answer it. professor Kim started to roam around in the classroom, checking at each one of us and our paper, so i started to answer it too.

5 minutes later, i was able to answer 12 questions, just 7 questions more and im good to go, Professor Kim starts to walk towards me, i looked deeply and sighed, i stopped answering as he suspects my paper, " oh Y/n, do you need help?" i carefully nodded, he stood in front of me and helped me, gosh why do i find him so sexy with his green button up sleeve shirt? it was half way down, he took my pen and started to help me, it's starting to get hot in here....