Chapter 11: a month later

9:45am, Friday

well, it's been a month since Jungkook and I confirmed our relationsip, it was the best day of my life, and about Professor Kim? he's doing great teaching us and guiding us for this school year.

it's also been a month, and i felt the things around me change so fast, my parents arrived home, Jungkook's parents are still not yet on good terms, Jungkook starts to get depressed, but I'll always be here for him.

and about our relationship that's still kept secret? our parents already know about it, they are supportive for us, they just tell us that after we turn 18, we could make our relationship public.

today, I don't have classes today, execpt for Jungkook, he has make up classes to do, i miss him :(

we always talk through the phone and i seriously miss him :( I'm just scrolling through my phone and rested my legs onto the wall, i still havn't took a bath omg HAHHAHAH.

I went in my closet and chose what I'll be wearing, i won't go anywhere so Imma just wear a spaghetti croptop with cycling shorts cuz it fits my mood.

i filled the tub with water and soap, then, I took some rose petals to mske my bath romantic, but ofc I'm alone what do y'all expect

i didn't place some candles cuz I'm clumsy and I don't want to clean candle wax, nor setting the whole house in fire.

once the tub's full, i stripped my clothes off and hopped in the warm tub, I took my phone and did some selfies, but ofc with the bubbles covering my whole body.

i surfed through my social medias, you know me, Social Media is already a part of my life, i scrolled down more, until i saw a post of Professor Kim.

"i can't wait to give these flowers to my special girl🌷"

that was his caption with a flower emoji beside it, it was coincidence, because Roses is what I chose to put here in my tub.

hehe, maybe I'm acting crazy again, byt i kinda find it suspicious doe.

i cleaned myself up, until I heard someone shouting my name,
"Y/n, It's me, Jungkook" i freaked out-
" uhm, come in" i replied, he twists my door handle, i heard that he drops his bag on the floor and started to search for me.

"Y/n, where are you-" he asks

he stopped when he saw me in the bath tub, covered with soap.

"you look good there, mind if I join you? the math question that Professor Kim made me answer was so stressful"
he asks, smirking at me,

at first i found it weird, but i just agreed, he starts to strip his clothes right infront of me, until hit was time for him to take his boxers off, and yeah, y'all already know what happened.

but ofc i turned around cuz i respect him, he hopped in with me, he starts to cup my cheek and kissed me, i kissed him back, our kiss was passionate, we started to get a bit touchy, he starts to grab both of my boobs, i hopped on him and continued to kiss him so passionately, right hand crolled to my waist and held them softly with his big, smooth hands, my hand went to his back and hold onto it, as his actions made me moan a lot, but then, he asked me.

" wanna do it here?"

i quietly nodded as a no,

Jungkook: oh yeah, i forgot about it already, let's wait until we're 28 babe, and after that, i can fuck you all night
me: oh shut up jeongguk,

we both chuckles and we played in the tub like kids, we promised our parents that we're keeping our promises to them until we're 18, i have to follow them, even though I'm already a grown up, but not really.

after we took a bath, i gave Jungkook a towel, he wrapped his waist with it, and decided to dress up in the bathroom, while I dressed up in our walk in closet, just an oversized blackshirt with cycling shorts, then, i went out of my walk in closet, seeing Jungkook dressed up, too.

we decided to cuddle in my room, just watching movies on netflix and some shit that's done by couples.

                   7pm, Friday

it's now nighttime and Jungkook already went to his house, we have school tomorrow so that's a bit of a rush but whatever, i rested my eyes and slept for tomorrow