Chapter 10:surprise

4:35 am, Wednesday

  I was sleeping on Jungkook's chest, until my alarm rings, i rubbed my left eye and took my phone, i checked the time and it was already 4:35am, i gotta wake Jungkook up.

me: Jungkook wake up, it's time for school *shakes his arm*
Jungkook: 5 minutes
he says as he turns his back on me, i chuckled and said
me: fine, but if you don't wake up, imma jump on you.

i stood up and chose my outfit for today, here

n

this matches my mood!!!!💞

i walked to Jungkook's bed, he's still asleep, what should i do to wake him up? how about tickling him, he's ticklish as fuck.

i jumped on him and started to tickle him so hard that he can't breatheee

Jungkook: y-y/n stApH-

he says as he tries to grab my arms to stop me from tickling him, i wasn't able to take it, he grabbed both of my arms and flipped me over, now he's on top of me, holding both of my hands on the side to stop me.

jungkook: naughty girl huh

he starts to kiss me roughly, i moaned in between the kisses, but then, i managed to push him on his chest to stop him.

me: not right now, naughty kook, we still have school
jungkook: but it's too early *pouts*
me: no, it's not, now we got to go, take a shower, eat breakfast,  go to the bus station and go to school
jungkook: woah-
me: yes i know, and I'm gonna take a shower first, or you?
jungkook: you go first, imma prepare breakfast
me: well okay

i hopped into the shower and just let the warm water run all over my body, it feels so relaxing,

after taking a bath, i wore my outfit and went downstairs, then i see Jungkook preparing breakfast.

jungkook: you should go eat breakfast now, It's time for me to take a bath
me: HAHAHAHA sure

hekisses me on the forehead and goes upstairs, i started to eat my breakfast, i opened my phone and check what's new on Facebook, until I received a friend request, i got curious and opened it, it's Professor Kim, but his username's Kim Namjoon.

i accepted his friend request and started to stalk his profile, damn he looks handsome, but what the fuck
Y/n, you already have a boyfriend, Jungkook.

i stalked more of his photos, it looks like he's working out these days, i took a spoonful of my rice and wentto Ig.

15 minutes later.

Jungkook's done taking a bath, darn it, he looks so handsome, he's wearing a Calvin Klein sweatshirt with some black trousers, he goes to the dining table to join with me for breakfast.