Chapter 17

5:00am, Sunday

my alarm starts to go on, i took my phone and tutned it off, i stood up from my bed and plugged my phone in it's charger, then, I chose an outfit, this time, it's much different.

A mini checkered skirt with a sweater.

it doesn't look that innapopriate doe, as long as it covers my body, that's fine.
I'm not in the mood today, so I chose a black sweater, then, i went to take a bath and wore my outfit.

i carried my backpack and went to the dining table, i saw my maid preparing breakfast,

maid: good morning ma'am Y/n, have your breakfast *smiles*

i really wasn't in the mood to greet her happily, so i showed her a small smile and started to eat my food, i fastly lost my appetite, so i just stopped eating, my maid was a. bit worried for me, she starts to get a bit suspicious, i didn't mind her and went to my way to the bus station.

the walk was chill and cold, i wasn't really that feezing, the rain left lots of puddles, i suddenly remembered the times when i used to play with muddy puddles, i was so happy back then, i never knew what my teenage self would be, until i experienced it myself.

tears started to fall on my cheeks,
"not again" i whispered at myself, i sighed and continued my way, i remember the handkerchief that Professor Kim gave me, i still have it on my bag's pocket, well, i placed it there too, yesterday.

i took it and wiped my tears off, i still remember Professor Kim's scent, his smell was refreshing, it was chill.

minutes later, i finally arrived in the bus station, the bus arrives, i rode in and sat on the back instead, just in case i cry again, i don't want anyone to see me cry, they'd think that I'm fucking weak, but i feel like I'm not, because i've experienced a lot in my life.

as the bus goes, i stared at the cloudy sky, the sky was showing the bright white moon, i still have to finish high school, so that I can reach my dream to be an aeronautical engineer.

well, it's just being an engineer, but i really wanted to be in space, too.

30 minutes later.

i finally arrived at the stop, it's now time to walk for 15 minutes, it's actually like an exercise for me, walking outside gives me morning vibes and afternoon vibes.

after walking, i went upstairs to my classroom, i was looking down, so i really wasn't focused on the way, i entered a room, there's literally no one, except Professor Kim.

Professor Kim: oh Y/n, why are you in the stock room?

LEGIT I DIDN'T NOTICE!!

me: o-oh, I'm sorry Professor Kim, I really wasn't focused on the way, I-i'm going n-now

my voice started to shake, i felt a bit awkward, because it was just the 2 of us, he started to check me out, he stared at my thighs, all the way up.

Professor Kim: don't go, yet

he starts to walk closer to me, every walk he did, i was walking backwards, until my back hits the wall....

now, what will happen next?