8

Moonbyul pulled into the driveway and glanced at Solar, who was resting her head against the passenger window of her truck, her eyes a dark red now, dried tears tracks on her cheeks, leaving lines through her foundation. Moonbyul put the truck in park and turned to face her more. "Yong." She called her softly, resting her hand on her wife's thigh.

"Yes," Solar replied softly.

"We're home," Moonbyul told her wife.

"I'm not asleep, I see the house." She replied, staring out at the snow that was now falling, before turning to glance at Moonbyul. "I wasn't asleep at all."

"Do you need help getting out?" Moonbyul asked. "I mean, how drunk are you?"

Solar sighed. "No, I don't need help getting out, and I'm not that drunk, or drunk at all anymore." She sat up straighter and dug in her purse. "Do you have the cash to pay Seulgi?" She asked looking through her wallet and remembering she didn't have any cash.

Moonbyul nodded. "Yeah, I got cash earlier from the grocery store to pay her."

Solar nodded. "How much are you giving her?"

"Sixty?" Moonbyul questioned. "Two kids under ten, one being a baby in diapers."

Solar looked at the time, calculating how long they were gone. "That's fine." She then opened her door and hopped out, walking to the house. Moonbyul got out, lifted the wiper blades on Solar's truck, and followed her to the house. She saw Solar picking up Sky, out of Seulgi's arms, and cuddling her immediately; rubbing her back, and kissing her on the forehead.

"We were all watching a movie and they fell asleep, I didn't want to move them, sorry." Seulgi smiled. "First Sky fell asleep on my lap, then Sunyoung did and I kind of got stuck."

Solar smiled. "It's fine, happens to us a lot too." She added. "How long has Sky been asleep?"

Seulgi stood up and straightened out her sweatshirt that was now twisted from Sky. "About two hours, she was trying to fight it but finally relaxed when Sun sat next to her." She explained.

"Well thank you again." Moonbyul smiled and handed her the money. "Were there any problems at all?"

"No, Sunyoung is so helpful." Seulgi smiled. "She volunteered to change all the diapers, I supervised her, but she insisted on doing it."

Solar smiled. "She's a little overprotective of Sky, especially when it comes to someone changing her diaper."

Moonbyul nodded and glanced at Sun, who was curled in a ball on the couch, still fast asleep. "We plan on using you again if that's fine, so Sunyoung will get more comfortable with you."

"Great." Seulgi smiled and went to grab her coat, she slipped on her coat and picked up her purse.

"Have your mom call or text me when you make it home, drive safely, it's snowing out," Moonbyul stated with a wave.

"Have a good night, sweetheart, and thank you again," Solar added, picking up the remote and turning off the TV.

"I'll grab Sun." Moonbyul sighed, bending down to lift their daughter.

"Not with your back, and the way it's been this week." Solar shook her head. "Just wake her up to walk upstairs." She stated, heading up the stairs with Sky.

Moonbyul watched Solar carefully, noticing how her demeanor and the tone of her voice changed once SEulgi left. She rubbed Sun's back to wake her up while softly calling her name. "Sun, wake up, honey."

Sun scrunched her face and opened her eyes slowly, before widening them. "Where's Sky?" She asked quickly, jumping up. "I was watching her momma, honest."