9

A/N: Just skip if you don't like wives moments :D I always struggle writing it but i love them having intimate moments that is why I haven't updated yesterday but I didn't promise to update everyday too :D

"Seriously?" Moonbyul laughed.

"It was the craziest thing ever I've ever witnessed." Solar nodded with a smile. "I wish you were there...I'll have to take you to Paris."

"I've always wanted to go." Moonbyul nodded.

Solar kissed her sweetly on the lips. "I thought about you the entire time, ask Wheein, I talked about you constantly." She blushed, shifting to prop herself up on her elbow, running her hand up and down Moonbyul's torso.

Moonbyul stared at her. "You went as your divorce is finalized trip, right?"

Solar nodded. "Wheein thought a trip would be good, you and Hwasa went to Hawaii?"

Placing her hand on Solar's arm, where she rubbed absentmindedly with her thumb, Moonbyul nodded. "Yes, but I don't want to talk about Hwasa."

"Trust me, I don't either." Solar rolled her eyes. "I want to talk about how much I love you." She replied, resting her hand on Moonbyul's breast, cupping it, and kissing on her neck. "How much you mean to me." She rubbed her nose against the pale, freckled skin in front of her and pressed a soft kiss there. Moonbyul lifted her hand and ran her fingers through Solar's hair, pulling her down to a kiss.

Solar began to massage Moonbyul's chest, as the kiss deepened; she moaned softly, sucking Moonbyul's bottom lip between her two plump ones, resting her forehead on Moonbyul's, and looking deep into her eyes. "You're my everything, love. I know I keep saying it, like every day, but I'm glad we are back together, so glad."

"You're my everything," Moonbyul replied back. "You've always been my everything and always will be. I'm glad we're back together too."

Solar nodded and connected their lips again, smiling into the kiss when Moonbyul giggled as Solar tickled her slightly.

"We are going to be so tired in the morning," Moonbyul mumbled against Solar's lips, running her foot up and down her wife's calf.

Solar, tickled the back of Moonbyul's neck, where her hand was resting, and deepened the kiss. "It'll be worth it." She hummed against her lips, gazing into Moonbyul's eyes. Solar pulled Moonbyul closer to her causing their breasts to smash together and deepened the kiss. "I love you so much, my love."

Moonbyul rubbed Solar's back and kissed her forehead. "I've never been happier." Solar blushed and caught Moonbyul's lips again, nibbling on her bottom lip, she shifted forward and tangled their legs together and slid forward until their cores touched and began to move against her wife.

Solar cupped her face and deepened the kiss, both keeping their eyes open. Moonbyul blinked first, breaking their gaze, and placed her hand on Solar's butt. They both rocked slowly, continuing to kiss passionately, soft moans in-between sweet declarations of love. Their hands slowly running over each other's back, sliding from their hair down to her butts and back up, wanting to feel every inch of the other's skin.

Solar hid her face in Moonbyul's neck and began to kiss there, savoring Moonbyul and enjoying their time together. "You're so beautiful, Moonbyul." She whispered, rolling Moonbyul on her back and settling between her legs, she kissed down Moonbyul's body and lifted her legs over her shoulders before she slowly dipped her tongue in her wife's folds.