49

A/N: I don't know if you know this song or not but I've been listening to this song on repeat while making this chapter :)  "When my hair turns silver and grey" - Kahit maputi na ang buhok ko.

I was imagining this song is playing in the background while they were on their date :) I hope you can imagine it too :)

6 am

"No scrubs today?" Moonbyul asked, stepping out of the shower and seeing her wife fully dressed in a white silk blouse with red pinstripes, and a pair of high waist black slacks, her hair still pinned up while she put on a light layer of makeup at her vanity.

Solar glanced over at her and shook her head. "Nope, no surgeries today, none scheduled at least. I have a shit load of meetings. I've been in this position for a little over a month and I feel like I'm still catching up, She sighed. "So, I didn't take any surgeries today, I want to meet with the interns, attendings, and residents to get a feel on how everyone is doing and other stuff."

"I think you look sexy in scrubs," Moonbyul smiled, "Always have."

Solar looked up quickly and blushed. "Seriously?"

Moonbyul nodded. "You were up pretty late last night. What time did you finally come to bed?" She asked, quickly kissing her wife before she applied her lipstick.

"Umm, around 2, I think? Drowning in paperwork right now," Solar shrugged. "Sunyoung left her TV on all night so we need to talk to her about that."

"Okay," Moonbyul replied softly while drying herself off and taking the towel back to the bathroom, tossing it in the hamper. "I'll do the laundry after work, our hamper is pretty full."

Shaking her head Solar cleared her throat. "I'll do it tonight. I don't want you lifting this basket and trying to carry it downstairs. I know your back has been okay but we don't have a doctor for you down here just yet. I'll start searching for one this afternoon. I can ask around."

"Okay," Moonbyul replied softly before putting on her undergarments and sitting on the bed to put lotion on. "We don't make love anymore," She said suddenly, causing Solar to turn around quickly, dropping her mascara.

"What?"

"We don't make love anymore," Moonbyul whispered. "It's been 73 days."

Solar stood up and walked over to her wife, sitting on the bed next to her. "You've been counting?" She shook her head slightly and frowned. "Don't answer that."

Moonbyul looked down, staring at her hands as she played with her wedding ring nervously. Making her wife's nervous hands still with one of her hands and she used her other hand to lift Moonbyul's chin to force Moonbyul to lock eyes with her. 

"I love you so much, you are the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world to me. You know that, right?" She asked gently. "Look at me, love."

A tear slid down Moonbyul's cheek as she nodded. "Yeah I know, but you don't touch me..." She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "Nevermind," She stood up quickly and walked to the closet to grab a suit to wear. 

Solar is now frowning and quickly standing up as well, gently grabbing Moonbyul's hand, causing her to stop walking. "Turn around, please," Solar whispered. Gently coaxing Moonbyul to turn around and locking eyes with her the moment she did. "I work all day like crazy, and you do too, then at night, we are busy with the girls. After they are asleep we do more work or housework. Weekends are all about the girls, we try to do in stuff with them, we get the house together, catching up on laundry and stuff... we don't make time for each other and it's gotten worse," She licked her lips and sighed. "It's not because I'm not attracted to you or anything like that, Moonbyul. You should know that, love. I hold you just as tightly at night when we go to sleep, and we still wake up in each other's arms," She added, wiping Moonbyul's tear away.