You're the BEST PART

Sunyoung hopped out of her friend's car and walked to the front door before texting on her cell phone with a big smile. As she was walking in the house a school bus pulled up, with a now seven-year-old Sky, dressed in blue jeans and a yellow Ralph Lauren shirt, and a pair of yellow high-top Converse. "Hey, Sun!" She screeched before running to her big sister and hugging her tightly.

"Sup, Sky," She smiled then kissing her sister on the forehead. "How was school?"

"Good," Sky shrugged before jumping in the air and kicking the potted plant next to the front door.

Sunyoung slightly rolled her eyes as she unlocked the door to let her sister in. "Wash your hands and put your backpack in your bedroom and I'll get you a snack in a minute," She told her before sitting on the front step and staring at her white low-top converse, her cropped dark denim distressed jeans, contrasting with them. She saw a text message from Solar and nodded while texting a simple "okay" and going back to her Instagram profile and taking a picture of her feet while thinking of a caption when another school bus stopped in front of the house and three small children all hopped out.

"Sunyoung!" "Sun!" "Young Young!"

Sunyoung stood up and smiled while waving to the bus driver as a 4-year-old Kim Miyeon, and two 3-year-old twin boys, Kim Mihyun, and Kim Minho came running towards them. "Hey guys," She beamed, making sure to hug them all individually before kissing them all on the cheek and Jonghyun can't help but blush while wiping the kiss off.

"We get a snack?" Minho asked. 

Solar and Moonbyul used Moonbyul's cousin once again for the sperm, so Mihyun and Minho both looked like just the Yi side of the family.

"Sure," Sunyoung nodded before tossing her backpack on the couch. "Everyone has to wash their hands," She yelled at the kids who all ran through the house happily and talking animatedly and making tons of noise. "I need a vacation," She groaned as she picked up Miyeon, who was sitting patiently on the couch, a splitting image of Sky. "Did you color me a picture at school?" She asked her little sister.

"Two pictures."

"Whoa," Sunyoung laughed while heading to the kitchen and pulling out the big fruit salad container that Moonbyul cut up the night before. 

After scooping spoonfuls into the bowls and setting them in front of each, she set a pile of juice boxes on the table and grabbed a Lunchable for herself while sitting on the counter to make sure the boys didn't have a food fight like they did the day before with the veggie tray they had for snacks. Once she saw that snack time would go smoothly she grabbed treats for Yongkeey and Janggu and set them by their bowls before letting them out to run around in the yard wanting them to stretch out and calm down before coming in to play with the younger kids.

Twenty minutes later they all gathered in the family room and the boys were sitting on a pallet on the floor, Sky sat in the corner of the sectional ignoring everyone and focusing solely on the movie. While Miyeon sat cuddled in Sunyoung's side while she proofread a paper she was writing for her History class, wanting to get it done early so she could get it to Solar to go over while she was at her volleyball practice that evening. 

"Sun, can we play on the trampoline?" Miyeon asked while looking up at her big sister.

Sunyoung shook her head and knowing Sky and the boys wanted to watch a movie.

"No, let's wait for Eomma and Momma to get home first," She told her while rubbing her back and wrapping her arm around her.

"Okay," Miyeon nodded happily before focusing back on the movie as the front door opened. Moonbyul and Solar both walking in.