26

"You look refreshed this morning," Moonbyul smiled as Solar walked into the living room portion of the suite after her shower. She allowed Solar to sleep later than usual, not wanting to wake her that morning when she woke up since she was sleeping so peacefully. She instead went for a long walk, taking Sky, who was awake, with her to spend some time with the baby. She walked as slow as Sky needed her to while she pointed out different flowers, colors, shapes, and buildings. Sky looked around happily, her big brown eyes taking in everything around her while she held her stuffed dolphin tightly and would try to mimic the items Moonbyul was pointing out. When Sky started to slow all the way down, time from her walk, Moonbyul picked her up and hugged her tightly while practicing her ABCs.

"I'm very refreshed, I slept really well last night," Solar replied as she got closer to Moonbyul and kissed her quickly on the lips before sitting in her lap, Moonbyul hugging her tightly and kissing her bare shoulder a few times, rubbing the Solar's stomach under her shirt, so she could feel her wife's skin.

"Good, I could tell, you were sleeping so peacefully this morning, that I just left you. Sky sky and I went for a walk to explore a little," Moonbyul smiled. "I know you've had a rough few nights, so you needed those extra couple hours, Sunyoung was asleep too so I left her a note."

"Sounds fun," Solar relaxed more into Moonbyul's embrace while glancing at her daughters who were on the floor watching TV. Sky sat close to Sunyoung, looking up at her big sister every time she would laugh and would giggle herself. "I don't get a good morning?" Solar asked loudly to get her daughters' attention.

Sky glanced at her mother and smiled, shaking her head quickly as she held her teddy bear and began to laugh before she turned to stare at the TV again. "Good morning, Eomma," Sunyoung jumped up right away and ran over to her, Solar cupping her face and kissing her on the forehead.

"Good morning, Sun. Did you sleep okay?" Solar asked since her daughter didn't come wake them up or slip in bed with them like she expected her to, as Sky stood up and ran over as well. Solar slid off of Moonbyul's lap and sat next to her so she could pick up Sky, who cuddled in her chest right away. Solar kissed all over her face before turning her around in her lap so Sky could lean back on her chest as she began to exchange funny faces with Moonbyul.

"Yeah, I woke up because I thought I heard something, but I think it was just in my head, like a memory from the other night." Sunyoung nodded as she walked over to stand between Moonbyul's legs, the blonde rubbing her daughter's back right away. "So, I just hugged Sky to make sure she was okay, she's super cuddly at night. She just turned and hugged me back, didn't even wake up at all or anything."

Solar glanced at Moonbyul as Sky started to play with her wedding ring on her finger. "Do you think you maybe want to talk to someone about what happened the other night, Sun?" Solar asked carefully.

"What do you mean?" Sunyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

"Your Eomma and I think you should talk to a counselor about the break-in," Moonbyul explained. "Sometimes when scary things like that happen it helps if you talk to someone about them. You don't want to keep waking up from the memories, you know?"

"Pancake," Sky said suddenly, tilting her head to look at Solar. "Sky wants a pancake," She stated, glaring at her mother.

"Yes, Eomma will get you some pancakes for breakfast," Solar nodded to her before she focused back on Sunyoung. "Your momma and I will be right there with you if you want or need us to be. I think it'll really help, and I'm going to talk to a counselor about what happened as well when we get back to Seoul. I'm still a little shaken up by the house break, I get jittery at night and stuff, probably like you do."