36

Sunday 8 pm

"Hey, pick up your toy, I don't know why you even brought it," Solar sighed at one of the puppies, who dropped their toy and refused to pick it up, instead picking up a stick, bending down, and picking up the toy Yongkeey left behind, and tossing it in the wagon she was pushing next to her, Sky sleepily sitting it in, an army of Snoopy stuffed animals surrounding her, one firmly in her hand.

"No," Sky reached for the toy and threw it out of the wagon angrily.

"Sky," Solar shook her head. "Leave it alone," She told her, bending down and picking up the toy again, tossing it in the wagon, one of the puppies jumping on Solar's arms when she bent down. She smiled at the Janggu, rubbing it behind the ear for a few moments before she began to walk again.

Sky stared at the toy and angrily threw it back out of the wagon, Solar rolled her eyes and stuffed the toy in her sweatshirt pocket. "Cookie?"

"No, it's too late, you should be in bed already anyways," Solar shook her head quickly. "We are going to head home soon, then it's bath time, and Eomma will read you a story."

"Eomma," Sky tried to stand up so Solar quickly stopped, not wanting her to fall.

"Sit down, baby," Solar told her as one of the puppies hopped in the wagon and sat down.

"Eomma," Sky reached her arms out to Solar, an indication she wanted to be held instead of pushed. Solar saw how tired she was so she set the other puppy in the wagon, laughing when they both laid down, cuddling into each other, probably tired from the long walk they had been on for the past 45 minutes.

"Come to Eomma," Solar lifted her up, grabbing a Snoopy for her to hold. "I know you're tired, honey," She whispered, kissing her on the forehead and shifting the baby so she was comfortable. "Let's head back home."

"Snoopy."

"Yes, Snoopy is coming home too," Solar assured her as Sky exhaled deeply, her eyes fluttering closed. She started to hum softly, smiling politely at the different people she saw out walking their dogs or walking with strollers as she turned around and headed back to their house. She managed to get her cell phone out of her pocket when she felt it vibrate and answered quickly.

Hey, Byul

Hey, are you headed back home?

Yeah, Sky is asleep so I'm carrying her now and pushing the dogs in the wagon.

Moonbyul laughed. Okay, Sunyoung just got out of her bath, which lotion do you want me to use on her?

The lotion in the blue bottle, I have her use that one at night since it's medicated. Just use a light layer and you don't have to use her ointment.

Okay.

We'll be home soon, can you run a bath for Sky for me please, you can run it in our room and I'll take a bath with her. We should be back in like fifteen minutes.

Sure.

Thanks.

"Momma is running a nice warm bath for you," Solar told her daughter, the baby glancing up at her, waking up when Solar shifted her to put her phone back in her pocket. "You are going to sleep so well tonight," Sky closed her eyes again, clutching tightly to Solar and rubbing her face against her mother's shoulder. "Go to sleep, Eomma has you."

------------------------------------------------

Moonbyul knocked on Sunyoung's door before walking in, smiling at her daughter as she began loading her backpack. "Hey, honey," She stated, sitting down on Sunyoung's bed. "Ready for school tomorrow?"