11

A/N: I think I need a partner or girlfriend to release all of my frustrations, you think? hahahhaahaha! Thank you for liking my stories it means a lot.

Solar cleared her throat softly as she continued to massage Moonbyul's lower back under the water in the bathtub before kissing her shoulder and leaning back, resting her head on the wall. After dinner with the girls, Moonbyul drove around until Sky was sound asleep in her car seat, and Sunyoung was nodding against the door falling asleep herself. She would glance at Solar, who sang softly to the music and was sneaking glances back at her with a soft smile; they didn't talk about Hwasa at all, but Sunyoung did keep asking when she could go back over Hwasa's house, to which Solar quickly changed the subject and mentioned Christmas was quickly approaching, letting Sunyoung know she should start thinking about what gifts she wanted. Once they got home Solar put Sky in bed after giving her a warm bath, laughing every time her little head would bob from her trying to fight her sleep. while Moonbyul made sure Sunyoung was situated. Solar noticed her grabbing her back again so she ran a hot bath for the two of them, turning on the jets in their jacuzzi tub, she helped Moonbyul in, holding her waist tightly as she settled between her legs and sighed in relief as the hot water began to soothe her aching back.

"You've been quiet since we got home." Moonbyul stated, turning her head to kiss Solar's jaw. "What's on your mind?"

Solar leaned back, wrapping her arms around Moonbyul's waist, rubbing her stomach. "A lot of nothing." She shrugged in reply.

"Did seeing Hwasa upset you?"

"I don't want to talk about her, Moonbyul," Solar stated quietly. "Please, let's just get through one night without mentioning her."

Moonbyul turned again to look into her eyes and nodded before pressing their lips together. "Can you rub my back again?"

Solar quickly moved her hands to her back and began to rub there again. "When is your doctor's appointment again?"

"Next Wednesday."

"Okay, I want to ask the doctor some questions," Solar stated, rubbing her finger up and down Moonbyul's lower spine, noticing her flinch slightly. "Did that hurt?"

"A little."

Solar made a mental note and massaged the area around it, before slowly running her finger over the spot again, attempting to feel for any swelling. "Still okay?"

"Yeah, I think it's just back pain." Moonbyul assured her.

"Okay, let's get out so I can give you a massage," Solar suggested, standing up first and drying off, she then slipped a tank top and shorts on before helping Moonbyul out, noticing how slow she stood up. She helped her dry off and handed pajamas to her, watching Moonbyul slowly leave the bathroom as she drained the tub and cleaned it out quickly.

10 minutes later Solar walked into the bedroom just as Sky began to whine in the monitor, she walked over to the screen and watched Sky sit up and look around while whining louder for a few minutes before she finally laid back down, and stuck her fist in her mouth, soothing herself. "She's been whiny lately." Solar stated

Moonbyul winced as she laid down. "This time of night she is."

Solar pursed her lips together and glanced at the monitor again, listening to Sky's whines come to a halt as the baby girl fell back asleep. "Okay, let's work on your back." She stated, climbing in bed and straddling the back of Moonbyul's thighs, she lifted her tank top, rolling it up her back, she ran her fingers over Moonbyul's scars from her surgery gently, leaning down to kiss them before she began to massage her lower back.