17

A/N: Wow, WEAK is on number six tag rank in #Solar.... hahahaha thanks guys :D Sorry for the errors, I tried to do my best to reread it all but it is just so tiring at the moment. Maybe After all the chapters and the Stories are all complete I will reread and edit it. 

"Your father insists on carrying the luggage himself." Mr. Kim laughed, stepping to the side as Mrs. Yi walked into the house.

"Gam Gam!" Sunyoung screamed excitedly, waking Sky, as she jumped off the couch and ran into her grandmother's arms. Sky looked around with a scowl as Solar walked back into the living room, setting the phone down on the table and reaching for Sky, who she knew would start crying at any moment, hating to be woken up suddenly from a loud noise.

"Mom!" Moonbyul smiled as her mother finally let Sunyoung go only long enough to hug her before hugging her granddaughter again.

Sky sniffled and shifted in Solar's arm as the little princess bounced her a little and rubbed her back, smiling at Mrs. Yi who walked closer to her. "Hi Mrs. Yi, good to see you again."

"Same here, and look how big Sky is getting." Mrs. Yi beamed while staring at her granddaughter, who had a scowl on her face as she held Solar's shirt tightly, and buried her head deeper into her chest. After Solar and her mother-in-law exchanged kisses on the cheek, Mrs. Yi kissed Sky on the forehead, earning a mumbled no from the baby, who hid her face in Solar's chest.

"She's tired so she's going to be cranky." Solar laughed softly, running her fingers through Sky's hair. "I'm going to take her upstairs to bed, Byul."

Moonbyul nodded before walking over to her Sky and kissing her cheeks, causing her to blush. "Good night Sky Sky."

"Tell momma good night," Solar told her.

"Night night," Sky mumbled before glaring around the room, sighing when she laid her head back in the crook of Solar's neck.

"Night night," Moonbyul repeated to her with a smile before kissing Solar softly on the lips as well.

"Where're my granddaughters!" Mr. Yi yelled while running into the house and catching Sunyoung who jumped in his arms, spinning her around.

"Hi, Pops!" Sunyoung smiled. "Sky just went to bed because she's tired and cranky."

"Hmmm, I'll save some hugs for her tomorrow." He smiled, carrying Sunyoung over to Mrs. Kim and kissing her on the cheek. "Hee So, how are you dear?"

"Fine Da Song, you?" Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Surrounded by love!" Mr. Yi bellowed as Mr. Kim laughed.

"Well, Hee So what can I do to help?" Mrs. Yi asked.

"Yeon-nie you just got in, don't worry about it." Mrs. Kim shook her hand. "I'm just doing some chopping and dicing."

"Well, let me wash my hands and help you." Mrs. Yi smiled before glancing at Moonbyul. "Shouldn't you be packing?"

Moonbyul shook her head, sighing at her mother's tone and the way she looked at her over her glasses. "No, we are packed already, we leave tomorrow night."

"Hmmm," Mrs. Yi nodded before heading towards the kitchen with Mrs. Kim as Sunyoung talked excitedly to her grandfathers.

Moonbyul took a deep breath and walked upstairs, she leaned against the doorway to Sky's room and listened to Solar sing her to sleep, as she leaned over her crib. Moonbyul walked in after two verses of twinkle twinkle and grabbed the set of sheets from the rocker and made up the futon for Sunyoung to sleep on since the Yi's would be sleeping in her room.