54

"Definitely the best trip we've ever been on," Solar smiled as they began to unpack from their trip, tossing clothes into the hamper to get it to wash later. "Disney and  Itaewon, you've outdone yourself, Mrs. Kim-Yi," She added with a wink then she is walking over to Moonbyul then she is kissing her on the forehead. She sat on the bed and starting to unpacking Sky's suitcase.

"Family trip and Mommies trip all wrapped in one," Moonbyul nodded. "Itaewon was epic."

"What happens in Itaewon, stays in Itaewon," Solar smirked to which Moonbyul blushed and nodded quickly. "Now, back to reality and work."

Moonbyul rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I feel like I need a vacation from vacation," She laughed. "I had a really really good time with you, love."

Solar sat on her wife's lap, "I did too, love. We haven't gotten that crazy in years," She laughed before kissing Moonbyul softly. "But we are adults..." She rolled her eyes with a small smile. "And if we don't work, those two little ladies in the other room don't get to eat," She shrugged.

Moonbyul hugged her tightly while peppering kisses down her face. "I don't feel like cooking, do you?"

Standing up and stretching then she walked to Solar to get over to a suitcase and shook her head. "Definitely don't feel like it. I know we ate a lot of junk and shit with the girls the past week but how about we go out for dinner?"

"Works for me," Moonbyul replied, standing up and grabbing the Lysol to spray Sky's suitcase. "Sunyoung!" She yelled out.

A few moments later Sunyoung walked into the room with Sky running behind her. "Yes?"

"What are you doing, honey?" Solar asked before setting the empty suitcase to the side and sitting down at her vanity then unpacking her makeup.

Sunyoung leaned on her mother's shoulder as Moonbyul lifted Sky in bed with her. The baby is blushing and cuddling in Moonbyul's lap before sneezing and wiping her face on her mother's shirt before exhaling softly. 

"I was reading to Sky," Sunyoung explained. "I'm hungry."

Moonbyul nodded. "That's why we called you in here, honey, what do you want for dinner?" She asked, rubbing Sky's back. "We are going out for dinner tonight."

"Chicken," Sky mumbled softly.

"Eomma will get you chicken, my love," Solar looked over her shoulder and told the baby. "Go get some shoes on, Sun," She yawned before standing up and stretching. 

Then Solar is walking into the closet, and coming out with a pair of black leather Gucci loafers to finish off her outfit of cropped ripped jeans, and an oversized black summer sweater, that was hanging off of her shoulder. She combed her hair before spraying in some leave-in conditioner, her naturals curls on full display since she hadn't straightened her hair since before they left. She spotted a pair of Sky's converse at the end of their bed and walked over to the baby then she is slipping them on her feet and leaving the velcro en open so she could tighten them herself, which she loved to do. Moonbyul raised an eyebrow at her wife, noting how tired she looked as she yawned again but slipped on a pair of red sandals, to pair with her black shorts and white button-up blouse. She grabbed a straw Fedora hat from the closet door and lifted Sky in her arms to leave the room. "Grab your credit card, Yong," She replied through a wink.

"Oh...I'm paying?" Solar laughed before grabbing her purse and getting her cell phone off of the charger.

------------------------------------------------

Once the family got to a restaurant and were seated in a corner booth, Solar pulled out a sheet of paper and a crayon for Sky to keep her busy. Then the baby was happily coloring while babbling incoherently to herself. Moonbyul handed Sunyoung a menu, before sharing one with Solar, who yawned again. "You're really tired, aren't you?"