18

A/N: It is true that our parents or parents need a break or vacation too. Specially these two hardworking moms <3

"Are we going to ever leave the bed?" Moonbyul asked Solar with a smile, pressing their lips together as she ran her knuckles over her wife's cheek. "If you say no, I definitely won't protest."

 She added as she engaged her wife in a deep kiss; the two slept the night away only waking up that morning at 8 am when Sunyoung Facetimed them from Mrs. Kim's iPad to show them the different types of pandesal they had for breakfast, and to tell them all the exciting things that grandparents had planned for them, which included going to a winter lights show in the park, going to the toy store, and finally a Disney move marathon that night. Sky was excited and confused they were on the screen and just kept pointing at them before waving, which Solar loved and kept waving back to her, telling them both she loved them very much. After Sunyoung promised Moonbyul to give Sky tons of hugs and kisses for them, they went right back to sleep, only waking up again when Moonbyul got out of bed for a drink of water and to use the bathroom.

Solar lifted her hands and cupped Moonbyul's face, moaning as she battled her tongue with Moonbyul's for dominance. "Well, we missed breakfast, but I would love to have lunch out on the beach with you."

 Solar rolled on top of Moonbyul and settled between her legs while hovering over her, her arms resting on either side of Moonbyul's head. She kissed her softly before playing with Moonbyul's hair with her right hand, she used her left to run her finger down the side of Moonbyul's face.

"Lunch out on the beach sounds good." Moonbyul agreed. "I saw a restaurant with little cabanas, like private ones, last night when we arrived. We can get one of those by the water and just relax, or did you want to do a little shopping?"

Solar kissed Moonbyul on the forehead and blushed when Moonbyul slipped her hands under her shirt and started to rub her lower back, she felt Moonbyul slide her hands in her extremely short red pajama shorts and grab her butt, and kissed her deeply. "Well, we talked to our babies this morning, and Sky seems okay for now, Sunyoung is loving all the junk our parents are giving here so I think we can just relax, lounge around this afternoon at least, and get all dolled up for dinner tonight?"

"We are such moms." Moonbyul laughed. "All I want to do is sleep, and I know you feel the same way, your eyes are glossy, you're still tired." She slipped her hands out of Solar's shorts and hugged her tightly.

"We are able to finally just sleep." Solar laughed as she finally let out the yawn she'd been holding in. "Is it so bad that we want to sleep?"

"No." Moonbyul shook her head. "How about we nap a little longer then put our bikinis on and hit the beach?"

Solar yawned again and laid on Moonbyul, resting her head in the crook of her neck. "Sounds like a plan."

Moonbyul blindly reached for her phone and looked at the time. "Okay, it's noon, so I'll set my alarm for 2 pm?"

"2:30 pm." Solar sighed as she rolled off of Moonbyul and laid next to her again, she waited for Moonbyul to roll back over and face before kissing her again, breaking it with a loud, wet pop.

Moonbyul opened her arms and wrapped them around Solar, as the two fell back asleep almost instantly.

________________________________________________________

Seoul

"I can't take your PJs off?" Mrs. Kim asked Sky, who was frowning at her. The baby said no quickly and shook her head, her little arms still crossed over her chest. The elder woman laughed at the scowl on Sky's face. "Sunyoung!"