27

A/N: I am bored.

Solar hid her face in the crook of Moonbyul's neck and exhaled deeply as she continued to glide her fingers in and out of Moonbyul slowly as she laid behind her wife, working her up. She finally lifted her head and attached her lips to Moonbyul's neck, sucking on her pulse point. Moonbyul moaned and swallowed thickly, she gripped the bedsheets tighter as she began to rock into Solar's hand. Solar began to kiss Moonbyul's slick back as she curled her fingers in her wife, Moonbyul gasping and wrapping her hand around Solar's wrist to get her hand steady right where she wanted it. She moaned loudly as her breathing picked up and tears formed in her eyes.

"Come," Solar whispered in her ear before she began to lick the shell. She spread her fingers apart inside of Moonbyul, sending her wife over the edge. Moonbyul bucked her hips and cried out in pleasure, turning her head to catch her wife's lips in a heated kiss. Solar allowed Moonbyul to control the kiss and smiled as she slid her fingers out of Moonbyul and palmed her breast instead. Moonbyul slowly turned around so she was facing Solar, grabbing her wife's face as she deepened the kiss.

Moonbyul tangled her hand in Solar's hair; she slowly dragged her hand from her dark locks down to her back, and finally gripping the doctor's butt. She pulled Solar to lay on flush on her and held her tightly as the two continued to kiss deeply, their tongues harmoniously twirling around each other, Solar tangled her hands in Moonbyul's hair and broke the kiss momentarily to smile at her wife. Moonbyul winked at her and began to rub Solar's butt, squeezing and gripping it as the two locked eyes.

"I love you," Moonbyul mouthed.

Solar kissed a few of her tears away and mouthed it back to her with a big smile before connecting their lips again. She felt Moonbyul's fingers glide through her folds, spreading her wet heat around before two slid up into her. She moaned at the feeling immediately, opening her legs so she was straddling Moonbyul, and sat up as she began to ride her wife's hand. She held onto Moonbyul's breast as she began to pounce on her hand slowly, biting her bottom lip. Moonbyul used her free hand to reach up and run her hand up and down Solar's body, starting at the valley between her breasts and ending at her stomach, repeating the action a few times.

She watched Solar throw her head back as she started to speed up, Moonbyul moved her hand to Solar's hip, holding her tightly there as Solar's leaned down and laid flushed on Moonbyul again, kissing her as she started to rock harder onto Moonbyul's hand. Moonbyul wrapped her arm around Solar, who was whimpering into her ear, on the verge of her orgasm. Solar's movements got choppy so Moonbyul took over and picked up the pace with her hand. Solar moaned loudly as her body tensed before she began to shake as she orgasmed.

Moonbyul rubbed her back and kissed the side of Solar's face as she calmed down, taking deep breaths to get herself together. After sliding her fingers out of her wife, Moonbyul hugged her tightly before she glided her hands up and down Solar's body again, kissing every inch of her face she could reach the moment. Solar finally rolled off of Moonbyul and laid next to her, still attempting to catch her breath.

"I thought we were supposed to be napping since Sky was taking a nap." Moonbyul laughed, brushing Solar's hair out of her face and pecking her lips.

Solar swallowed and blushed. "I couldn't help myself, it's been a while since we made love and with Sunyoung gone for the afternoon and night, it seemed like the perfect opportunity. Sorry."