24

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYEJIN MARIA HWASA AHN! a.k.a 'LION' a.k.a IMO HWASA!~~ 

Hwasa have a youtube channel now~~~ A vlogging channel :D YAY!

Sunyoung heard the gunshots and froze as tears began to stream out of her eyes. "No," She shook her head quickly. Sky jumped from the noise and clutched to Sunyoung, staring up at her sister. "Shhhh," Sunyoung quickly shushed her when Sky's face turned to a frown, a sight as she was going to start crying as her pacifier fell out of her mouth. Sunyoung picked it up quickly and stuck it back in, rubbing her little sister's back.

She quietly got out of the bathtub and quickly picked up Sky, who clutched to her neck, she tiptoed over to the linen closet and set her on the floor in the corner, she then piled sheets around her. "You have to stay quiet."

"Sun," Sky shook her head quickly when her older sister set her down, quickly lifting her arms wanting Sunyoung to hold her again.

"You have to stay here, and stay quiet," Sunyoung whispered, wiping her eyes. She looked around the bathroom and saw one of Sky's stuffed animals and handed it to her, she then pulled towels and sheets from a top shelf and surround Sky with them, holding leaving space around her mouth. She then closed the closet door and tip-toed over to hide under the sink, grabbing a bottle of spray bleach and holding it tightly, ready to spray it on someone. She fumbled with Solar's phone and made a phone call.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moonbyul woke up from cell phone ringing and blindly reached for it, she opened her eyes enough to see it was Solar's cell phone calling, she glanced at the time and frowned.

"Hello?" She quickly answered. "Yong?" She sat up when she heard faint whimpers coming through the phone.

"Solar?" She called out louder to answer. "Sunyoung?! Solar!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sunyoung, who was holding Solar's cell phone tightly, wiped her eyes, the cell phone shaking in her hand. She opened her mouth to speak but heard Moonbyul hang up before the phone rang again with Moonbyul calling back.

Solar opened her eyes, her hands still shaking, she saw the two holes she shot into the wall, missing the intruder, and exhaled shakingly. She took a few tentative steps towards the stairwell as sirens began to surround the house, and the red and blue lights of emergency vehicles illuminated the living room.

"Stop!" A loud voice bellowed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Solar backed up slowly so she was leaning on her bedroom door, in her mind protecting her girls by blocking the door. She heard footsteps ascend up the stairwell and sniffled, wiping her face with her forearm before raising her gun again.

'I have to protect my girls, I have to. I'll die for them right now.' She thought to herself, tears streaming down her face. 'I will die for my girls if I have to, I can't let anything happen to them.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moonbyul got out of bed and began to pace the room as she listened to Solar's cell phone ring over and over. "Dammit, answer, someone please answer."