1st day of Sophomore Year

Sokka's POV: 

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" I hear, at 6 in the morning, of course it's my sister. "What do you want?" I say. "Oh I dunno, maybe to go to school on time on our first day." she says, Katara's been bugging me ever since our mom died and dad's been on holiday with his new girlfriend. "Alright, alright. You wanna meet a new boy and get a boyfriend." she hits me with a pillow. I probably deserved that.

"Anyway what do you want for breakfast?" she asks me, while putting on eyeshadow, I just think of bacon and eggs. "Bacon and eggs?" I say, "Y- THAT'S ALL YOU THINK ABOUT THIS WEEK." I beg her for it. She says, "Fine." She cooks it not happily. "Here, eat your stupid bacon and eggs." she gives it to me and I thank her. She eats a bowl of cereal opposite me. The school bus finally comes and we put our leftovers in the fridge.

Katara's POV:

"Get on the bus, kids." the bus driver says meanly, we get on. There's one seat next to this girl in all green and with black hair and another next to this boy in yellow and orange with dark brown hair. Sokka sits next to the girl and I sit next to the boy. "Hey." I say, he can't hear me as he's wearing some wireless earphones. He takes one out, and says "Oh hey. Sorry I was just listening to some music, wanna listen too?" I nod and smile, I put it in. Well he sure has good music taste. "Aw man. It run out of battery." he says. 

The bus stops. Two siblings come on, one in a dark red dress and black leather jacket the other wearing a dark red shirt and black jeans. Both have gold colored eyes. "They are Azula and Zuko, Zuko's nice once you get to know him but Azula is your worst nightmare. They're the principal's kids. One time Azula picked on the girl your brother's sitting next to purely because she's blind." the boy says. "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Aang." "Katara," I say just before looking at Aang's chestnut eyes and coffee colored hair. "Wanna be friends?" he nods. Great, I've already made a friend.