🕷(45) The City of Gotham

Brooklyn POV-

Gotham was....just as she'd imagined.

It was cold, dark, and strangely, heavily populated. Brooklyn would've thought the crime city of the world would hold less inhabitants with all the killings that went on in this place.

Apparently, she'd been wrong.

Once the teens had made it to the Gotham City stop, she could almost feel a difference in the air, a consciousness in the people around her that residents from Queens did not possess. They were alert, angry, afraid, but vigilant nonetheless.

Gotham had no heroes, only vigilantes and the raw bravery of the police force. Living here, in a place so governed by fear...it was no wonder Damian Wayne's attitude was as such.

Unlike Brook, he did not stop to gawk at the city, he merely guided them through empty alleyways, from roof to roof, and even through some questionable abandoned buildings.

He knew this place well, just as he'd claimed. Expected since his job as the now famous Robin probably required such knowledge from him. As they made their way through what looked to be an old and abandoned industrial building, Brooklyn took the chance to take in his suit properly. It was the only interesting thing in this dusty old place.

On the large screen on the TV back in her flat, she could not behold the very detailed aspects of his vigilante look. The material was strong and sturdy, but clung to his body enough that she could clearly see the shape of his abdominal muscles beneath. The red fabric itself seemed to have faded in color, likely after so many washes, but the capital R on the left side of his chest was still new, like a plaque of honor.

Knifes, he had so many strapped to himself, no doubt an old assassin habit. But his main weapons, those twin katanas of his, looked sharp enough to go cut through concrete.

When Damian looked back at her, staring back at her form in the darkness of the empty space, he merely scowled.

"What are you staring at me for?" he whispered, clutching the sleeve of her black body suit to trudge her along the crumbling building.

Dodging a broken piece of concrete on the floor, Brooklyn kept pace with the hooded teen before her, adjusting the  hood of her own outfit just in case there were any lingering cameras in this place.

"Who convinced you to become a vigilante? To give up killing. That's not an easy thought to get by for someone like us" Brook found herself asking, at last voicing her curiosity since she saw him place that outfit on in that hidden alley. Since she truly realized he WAS Robin.