🕷(10) Cheeseburgers

Brooklyn POV-

Today's news story is about the one and only Tony Stark, head of Stark Industries, and the Iron man himself.

The billionaire has been the spark of news all over the world when a file was leaked from the Avengers compound.

The source of the information is a hacker who wishes to remain unnamed. He claimed the servers the Avengers utilize were going into maintenance, making them vulnerable for attacks. The alien fanatic had been looking for further information on the life forms the government is aware of, but stumbled across a new file detailing a secret about the famous superhero.

The news anchor lady's voice was drowned out by the male voice coming from the other hologram monitor, this one of local news of New York, one Brook often watched at the diner.

The leaked information details that Mr.Stark has a biological daughter under the name of Brooklyn Rosa Jones. A secret daughter!

Brook's face instantly fell onto her hands, slowly crashing above the table as she tried to tone out the eight different monitors talking about today's latest gossip from a few minutes ago.

Despite no longer having her eyes on the monitors, she could still hear the various people in different languages describe innocent little facts about her anyone could have found.

A woman's sweet voice saying, She is a junior student at Adelphi Academy High School. A smart girl no doubt taught by her father.

Bullshit.

A man's deep voice, in French, announcing, There is no information on who the mother is, but it could explain why things with the ex- CEO of Stark Industries, Ms. Virginia "Pepper" Potts didn't seem to work out. 

Also Bullshit.

One of the more flamboyant news channels, with two hosts with bright an annoying personalities exclaimed ridiculous theories like, Perhaps she's been kept a secret from all of us for her safety. If I were an Avenger, I'd like to keep my children away from dangerous situations. Or Brook's personal favorite of, Do we know if the parents divorced? Will she be the new inheritor of Stark Industries, raised in the shadows for her big debut as future CEO?

Familiar news stations like CBS, The Daily Planet, Fox News, NBC, and even the Gotham News Network that always had an abundance of crime stories and breaking news took the time to share their opinion.

In that moment, sitting in the Avenger's conference room, Brook realized seeing Stark in her apartment wasn't the most terrifying moment of her life. Without a doubt, this topped it.