🕷(4) This Is Kidnapping You Know?

Brooklyn POV-

Music was blasting, her head was on fire, and she had pins and needles on her left foot.

Great.

"This is kidnapping you know" Brook said, as soon as her head stopped spinning and she could finally take in her surroundings.

Ironic how she'd planned to spend her afternoon staring at the beautiful car out in the parking lot, only to find herself inside it hours later.

Brook had been thrown in the back seat of the Audi, which was a limited space considering the model of the car. Still, the seats were comfortable, custom made, and likely more expensive that everything in her apartment combined. 

Then there was also the large metal suit of the Iron Man sitting next to her, metal arms on its lap, and as if all of this was a fever dream, the suit had it seatbelt on. 

Brook considered touching it, to try to move it so she'd have more space.

As soon as her hands neared the empty middle seat, the suit turned to face her with bright conscious lights in its eye sockets. It was as if it was saying, I dare you. The teen just raised up her hands in defeat and let an empty suit bully her into scooting closer to her corner like a kicked puppy.

Brook still felt a little dizzy, and even if it was just for a second, she considered throwing up side the car as punishment to her captors. 

But she deserved this pain.

As of late, Brooklyn had grown very comfortable with her life, enough so that she stopped doing what should be routine at this point. 

When Tony Stark showed up at her home, Brook should have scanned the area properly. Lucky for her, instead of snipers hiding around her building it was only a superhero in tights. 

Well, not lucky, considering he stopped her from dying, and now she was on her way to the Red Room 2.0.

The thought of being stuck underground almost made that instinct to throw up that much stronger. What punishment methods would they implement? Could she bare the feeling of being handcuffed to bed again every night?

Maybe after a few days, the school would report her missing! Then they could start an investigation...that SHIELD or the Avengers would likely stop. Besides she never spoke to anyone at school, the student body would likely never even note her absence.

But she also had neighbors! They would surely notice and care! Or they would think her parents finally cam back from their 'long trip abroad' and dismiss it as her rudely not even saying goodbye.

Her job was a bust too. In fear that one day she'd have to leave in a hurry, Brook told her boss that her parents would have taken her back to New Orleans eventually. Her sweet boss wouldn't even question her absence thanks to her paranoia.

It seemed that no one would come to her rescue then. 

With the two heroes at the front of the car, escape would be rather difficult, especially because Stark seemed to like driving eighty miles per hour!

Highway to hell indeed.

For the first ten minutes since she came to consciousness, Brook refused to say anything, she just sat in silence and thought of her options. One of which was choking the life out of the Spider-man, which would be easy considering they hadn't restrained her or anything.