🕷(36) San Francisco

Brooklyn POV-

"Fine you both win! First time trying ice cream is a success" Brook said, clutching her silver spoon when both her parents began celebrating their victory across the table with a quick series of high fives.

In the room of their hotel room, the three of them each had a tub of ice cream they'd bought on their way to the establishment from a 7 eleven, they looked like chidden honestly. 

After a long flight and a few hours spent dropping off and interrogating the criminals in a state prison, Tony wanted some time to relax.Since the Avengers were still out on missions of their own, investigating the various leads, the Starks could technically stay in San Francisco for the weekend.

Pepper had already planned for them to go to the Stark Industries building nearby so Brook could become acquainted with it, and her dad had insisted they do something that was actually fun after that. Apparently, his idea of fun was to take one of the classic cable cars to Madame Tussauds wax museum so Brooklyn could see wax versions of her new family in a new hero exhibit that had come out a few weeks ago.

For today, the three of them had decided to stay in the lavish hotel, trying out some new Ben & Jerry's Avenger themed flavors. The cashier had certainly had a day when he saw a limousine pull up, even more so when he saw Tony and Brooklyn Stark come into his store and buy a bunch of Avengers ice cream.

The stop had been worth it, ice cream was delicious.

"I gave up dairy last year" her dad mentioned, taking another spoonful of his own ice cream, "But this is worth every bite"

Pepper hit his arm playfully, "Why did you give up dairy anyways? Another one of your crazy diet ideas?"

Brooklyn actually smirked, pointing her spoon at the man, "The great Iron Man diets? I had no clue"

Pointing at his image in the tub of Stark Raving Hazelnuts, her dad replied confidently, "How do you two think I manage to look this good? I'll have you both know removing dairy from your diet gets rid of excess saturated fats"

The young Stark rolled her eyes and just went back to her hazelnut ice cream, wondering why this brand would feed her father's ego like this. 

As the three of them sprawled on the large couch in pajamas, they were calmly watching a movie cuddled close to one another. A few weeks ago, the idea of 'cuddling' with any would've seemed nothing short of impossible, but at the moment, it was rather comforting.

Pepper had picked a romantic movie, one which Brook couldn't stop questioning and trying to work out in her mind. Though she was literally sitting next to the embodiment of true love, it was still hard to imagine people could be so happy together.