A little introduction...

~Brooklyn Rosa Jones~(16)

"At some point, we all have to choose, between who the world wants you to be, and who you are. I made my choice. I'm done running" -BW

It is often said that many things are not as they seem

It is often said that many things are not as they seem. Such a claim can be made about people, often in terms of good and evil. 

Let's make one thing clear, Brooklyn is not by any means a hero.

In the eyes of some, she is a quiet girl at Adelphi Academy, with little worth and enough poverty to be dismissed by her privileged classmates.

In the eyes of others, she may seem like any other villain roaming around this changed Earth. Even with aliens, monsters, gods, and mutants roaming around freely, there was a special kind of danger this teen holds. Once withheld back for many years of pain in the past. 

Pain changes people, makes them worry more and trust less. It makes individuals seize believing in love and family.

Brooklyn Jones was a girl with a self given name, a self-built life, and a past in the infamous Red Room that often showed in the dark of night.

After hiding this for years, someone comes to pay her a visit.

That son of a bitch, Tony Stark. 

You know, the Iron Man, savior of Earth.

Thanks to that crappy visit, the floodgates of her childhood open once again and his reason for finding her makes it all the worse.

^^^^^^^^^^

(This book will be based loosely on the films and comics of both Marvel and DC. Beware of spoilers! I don't own the Marvel characters, the songs, and gifs used)

Warnings:  cursing, violence, trauma, and I guess some mature themes in the future chapters.

*****

This is a story I've been planning for months between writers block. At first it was going to be a Marvel crossover with another universe (either Percy Jackson or LoZ), but after consideration, it worked perfectly with a DC story I'd been brewing up since last year. 

This is the first story I've written centered in a modern environment, which is something I'd been dying to do. 

My other characters, Claire and Katherine, all had a certain type of beginning which I wanted Brooklyn to deviate from. Her life is not nice and perfect before the book conflict like the others. She doesn't learn how to be strong like they do, Brooklyn has always been that way. And while Claire and Kat grow to become heroes of sorts, Brook is fashioned to be a villain.

I've also always wanted to write about a multi lingual character forever! I already have an American and British character, its about time I introduce a Russian one! One with a very interesting way of looking at life which my two other characters don't posses.

Though this story will follow the general timeline of the Marvel cinematic universe, it will have a few changes and new places to explore. It will contain plots from both Marvel and DC video games, movies, and comics. (I did a lot of assembling or information for this)

Aside from the Avengers (obviously), other hero groups will be making an appearance. The X-Men, the Bat Family, the Justice League, Teen Titans, The Fantastic 4, and even some new villains. Having so many worlds and characters to explore and incorporate into this story was great!

This story takes place after Civil War, a year after Spiderman Homecoming, so 2017.(Watch out for spoilers) 

Overall, I just want this to be a very fun yet interesting story filled with suspense, action, and some good ol' fashion modern jokes that I can't use in my other books. I've never gotten the chance to focus on Earth, and I've done a lot of research on all the fandoms and even the must minute details to make it as interesting as possible.

I hope you enjoy!

This story is inspired by the idea of everyday heroes who can make the world a brighter place no matter their personal circumstances, leaving their mark on the world and paving a way for a better future for others.

This is in honor of Stan Lee and Chadwick Boseman. Rest in power.

Love,

LadyClaire