54.| ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴜɴ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FIFTY-FOUR.
[54]. Red Sun Rising.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ɪꜱ ʜᴇʟʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴏᴇꜱ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ɪ ʜᴇʟʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴏᴇꜱ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER THE GROUP HELPED wrapped John's bloody hand up. They carried Emori's body inside the house and chained her up to the wall so she couldn't be able to hurt anyone else or herself. The girl was currently unconscious, Jackson injected her with something. Once she was chained everyone took a seat.

Alexander sighed dramatically. "I guess we know what the restraints were for."

"How long will she be out?" Echo questioned glancing at everyone.

"The sedative in the tranq-sticks should last up to three hours," Jackson replied

"Hey what about the mothership? They're gonna think it's us, how do we warn them?" Miller questioned.

"We can't," Alexander replied. "The radios don't work down here. For now, we worry about ourselves. Murphy, are you okay?"

"His wounds are superficial. You're lucky," Jackson answered

John scoffed. "I'm lucky? Sorry. Is that your professional diagnosis? Because if so, you suck at being a doctor."

"Murphy—"

"What?" John snarked waiting for an answer "No. What? I'm dying to know what he thinks turned my girlfriend into the monster that just attacked
me."

"It's all right here," Clarke said picking up the book and opening it. "Listen to this, 'For two days heaven is hell, and friends become foes.' So whatever is in the air, it affects people, too."

Miller nodded. "But why are the rest of us okay?"

"I don't know, but according to this, it comes from the plants," Clarke replied

"It's a children's book." John snarked

Alexander rolled his eyes. "Yeah but everything that is said in that is coming true. I mean that could explain everything. When we were running from the bugs, Emori went down in the brush. It's probably why she lost it first—"

"First?" Echo interrupted

Bellamy nodded. "We're all breathing it in."

"If it's the air out there, then we'll stay in here. We are gonna ride it out." Miller stated