49.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʏᴇᴀʀ

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FORTY-NINE.
[49]. The Dark Year.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴄᴀᴠᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙɪɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴄᴀᴠᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙɪɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪᴛ
ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

TWO DAYS PASSED BY, and it was two days of Alexander and everyone else hiding inside of a Cave as they tried to think of a plan.

"Is there anything you can't fix?" Shaw asked in awe as he watched Raven put together an object.

Raven slightly smiled. "Except for my leg. Mm nope,"

"I mean it did take her six years to get us back down to the ground," John added from the corner.

"Yet here we are," Raven smiled widely. "He hates when I'm that good. They both do," she said glancing at Alexander too.

"Careful. Cave's not big enough to fit your head." Alexander smiled

"See?" Raven snorted

"Ok, well, then what about Eligius three?" John questioned. "Ah, see that's the look of failure."

"Eligius three? What about Eligius three?" Shaw asked, shooting a questioning gaze at Raven.

"When we were on the Mothership, I backed Eligius files. I just couldn't crack one."

Alexander snorted.

"All right, we're set. The antenna's aimed at Polis. Fire it up," Emori informed as she and Echo walked back into the cave.

"It's not connected yet," Raven returned.

"So, connect it," Emori replied

"What's wrong? You got spotted?" John questioned

"Worse. They're not looking for us anymore." Echo responded

"What do you mean?" Diyoza questioned, sitting up.

"Ok—you want to be useful?" Echo questioned before huffing. "What does it mean that from the antenna position, we saw your people moving weapons and supplies to the northern perimeter?"

"If McCreary's moving his troops north, that means Wonkru is marching again," Diyoza informed

"So much for blinding eye," John muttered thinking Diyoza didn't hear, but she did.

"Quiet, Murphy," Alexander hissed

"Look. We can't be helpful unless we know all the facts." Kane added.

"The facts are I got played," Diyoza continued looking at Kane. "They hacked the eye in the sky. I'm impressed."

"Don't be," Alexander returned. "If your baby daddy knows they're coming, then we failed. Without the element of surprise, it'll be a massacre."