13.| ᴡᴀɴʜᴇᴅᴀ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTEEN.
[13]. Wanheda.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺
𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS, since the mount weather incident and a lot of things have changed since then. Alexander and Lexa were back on good terms, but part of him will always hate her for what she did. The boy has also been sparing with Octavia, and he's became more proud of her day by day. He has only went to visit at the Ark once, but that was because he didn't want Octavia walking back by herself.

Alexander couldn't stop himself from thinking about Raven, but truth be told, he's been keeping his mind off by Echo.

"what's on your mind, Alex?" Lexa questioned narrowing her eyes at her brother.

Alexander sighed. "what do you think, sister? I haven't been able to get my mind off the day of Mounth Weather in three months. Three months!" he chuckled in disbelief. "i have never felt this way about death or any woman."

Lexa sighed and walked towards her brother, she sat besides him and pulled him in for a side hug. "you'll be okay, I promise it'll get better."

"when?" he sighed

"Soon, brother soon. Now we must go, Clarke is here." Lexa said as she pulled her brother up. The boy looked at her confused but she ignored it and pulled him towards their headquarters.

"Wanheda, as promised." a man said walking up to the two and putting the girl on her knee's before taking off the bag.

Lexa stood up. "Hello, clarke." she smiled walking towards her, but the smile faded once she saw her face. "the deal was for you to bring her to be unharmed."

"she's didn't come easy."

"I expect not." Lexa sighed

"i've done my part, now do yours and lift my banishment."

Lexa chuckled. "i'm told your mother army is marches of polis."

"That's has nothing to do with me," the man argued. "honor our deal"

Alexander sighed making his appearance. "we'll honor the deal once your queen accepts our coalition, lock prince roan of Azgeda away." he ordered. The guards obeyed and walking away.