15.| ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTEEN.
[15]. Watch The Thrones.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘥𝘪𝘦.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

BOTH ALEXANDER AND LEXA, were currently stressed and confused. But they didn't show it, instead they rallied up all the ambassadors into one room.

"Ambassadors of the coalition, today we honor our convent. The clan that stands against one of us stands against us all." Lexa announced looking around at every single person.

Alexander motioned to the guards to bring in the queen. And they did as they were told, she was chained up and being held by guards as they walked her into the room, she had a smirk on her face. They threw her onto the floor and Titus sighed

"Queen Nia of Azgeda has confessed to the destruction of Mount Weather, resulting in the death of 49 members of Skaikru. Wanheda, what say you?" Titus asked turning towards Clarke.

"Skaikru demands justice." Clarke told everyone

The queen scoffed. "Azgeda nou badan disha gada op nowe." (Azgeda does not answer to this girl.)

"Shof yu op!" Alexander sighed (Silence!). "The punishment of your crime is death. Do you have anything to say in your defense?"

Nia scoffed. "I need no defense, She does. Today is judgement day, and this time she herself knows her brother can't fight for her this time. I call for a vote of no confidence."

Titus turned towards the guards. "Take this queen to meet her fate"

Two other ambassadors got up. "Slou yu rou daun. Nou Heda noumou." (Not so fast, commander no longer."

"Teik emo gon nila seintaim!" Titus ordered

Lexa got up from her seat. "Hod op." (wait)

Alexander and Titus both turned towards her in confusion. "what are you doing?" Alexander questioned.

Lexa held her hand up to silence him. "Let her make her move."

"Commander, what is this?" Clarke questioned

Lexa didn't turn towards her. "This is a coup."

"This is the law. Her law." The queen of Ice Nation informed Clarke as she rose from her knee's. "A unanimous vote of the ambassadors or death are all that can remove a commander from power."