72.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪᴀɴᴛ

━━━ CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO.
72. the blood giant.
❝ I THINK YOU SHOULD STAY OFF
YOUR FEET. ❞

AFTER THE EVENT FROM earlier the group quickly jumped into a bridge as they wore their disciple suits

AFTER THE EVENT FROM earlier the group quickly jumped into a bridge as they wore their disciple suits. Once they did they landed on Sanctum. They all took their helmets off and noticed the commotion that was happening in the room around them.

"What the hell happened here?" Alexander asks in confusion.

"Oh, gee. Where to begin." John says sarcastically

"Russell," Gabriel says as he walked up towards the man. "What the hell is this?"

"Who the hell are you?"

Gabriel scoffs

"That's not Russell."

"This is Malachi Kom Sangedakru, and you will kneel before him." A man shouts

Alexander's eyes widened. "Sheidheda," he whispers.

Sheidheda smirked. "I was wondering when we'd meet again. But, since my ascension, the protocol has become rather simple really. Kneel or die."

Bill smiled as he walks towards him. "Ordinarily I would relish the opportunity to recruit your forces to the cause. but unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the patience to suffer your primitive tribalism."

With that, the invisible disciples shot their lasers at the guards around sheidheda.

"Murphy!" Alexander shouted before running towards John.

"invisibility and ray guns I can accept," John says before pointing at Bellamy. "That needs some explaining, though."

Alexander huffed before turning towards Indra. "Tell me Madi is safe with Gaia."

Indra's eyes widened. "We Gaia was with you."

"Madi's safe for now," John says reassuringly

"Restrain the soldier with him," Bill says pointing at Indra and Sheidheda.

Clarke narrowed her eyes. "No. She's with us."

"Let's go." The disciples said as they took ahold of Indra and pulled her away.

"She was standing unrestrained by the throne. The reason she is not dead is she was unarmed."

Malachi shouted as he was about to attack but before he could one of the disciples stabbed him.

"The microphone," Bill says

The disciple went over to go grab it, he then handed it over to Bill, who handed it to Sheidheda.

"That wound is deep." Bills say as he crouched down to Sheidheda's level "I have no interest in removing you from your throne. Here's my proposal. you give me undisturbed passage to get what I came for. That means I see not a single soul on our path, and I leave Dr. Santiago here to treat you. When we're gone, you are free to continue the basement of our species until I save you like the rest of humanity by the completion of my quest." he says as he stood up. "Refuse this, and you die."