26.| ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴋʏ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-SIX.
[26]. Red Sky at Morning.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘳 ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘳
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

ONCE LUNA ENTERED THE room everyone could feel the tension between her and Alexander. They didn't know the history behind the two, but what they did know was that they did not get along at all. They've tried getting him to open up about what happened but he would never do so. So at one point they just stopped asking.

Luna turned towards Alexander. "what are you doing here."

Before the boy could answer Clarke walked towards the two. "Lincoln said you would help us."

"Did he?"

"Luna, you're the last of your kind. The last nightblood."

Luna narrowed her. "So Lexa's dead as well? that means Alexander should be Heda next."

"You know I can't unless you're dead." Alexander sighed

"Well looks like you're going to have to kill me because I won't lead. Ale, Why didn't you tell them that I left the conclave, swearing to never kill again?"

Alexander huffed. "you don't have to kill, Stupid. Leading is our birthright, and how to lead is our choice."

Clarke nodded as she walked over handing her the flame. Luna took it in her hand and inspected it

"I recognize the sacred symbol, but what is that?"

"This is the flame, it holds the spirits of the commanders. Of Lexa." Clarke smiled at Luna. "Will you take it and become the next Commander?"

Luna shook her head. "No," and walked away. Everyone turned towards Alexander and he already knew they wanted to chase after her. So the boy sighed and walked out following her. The three looked around and realized they were in the middle of the ocean. The five were taken inside to where everyone was giving their life speeches. That's when his eyes landed on Luna and he sat up walking towards her

"the boats return at nightfall, then you leave," Luna said looking the boy dead in her eyes.

Alexander rolled his eyes. "are you really doing this? Luna let me explain what is going on."