68.| ʜᴇꜱᴘᴇʀɪᴅᴇꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R SIXTY-EIGHT.
[68]. Hesperides.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼
𝗯𝗲𝗱.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT WAS THE MIDDLE of the night, Raven was sound asleep in Alexander's arms for part of it. Until she woke up and made her way towards the reactor. Shortly after that Alexander was up as well, noticing that she was no longer in his arms. It wasn't that hard to find her, since he had already known where she could've been.

"Raven come back to bed." Alexander huffed out walking towards her.

"No. I'm not tired," Raven replied. She didn't even glance at him. "You should go through. You need to sleep."

"I sleep better with you."

"Please don't do this right now."

Alexander narrowed his eyes at her. "Do what? I'm trying to be here for you."

"Well. I don't need you to be. I'm fine," Raven stated

"No, you're not." Alexander shot back shaking his head. "I understand how you feel—."

"No, Alexander. No, you don't."

The man was about to say something but he was cut off when Clarke walked into the reactor.

"Hey."

"Hey." Raven coldly replied

Clarke glanced at Alexander with questioning eyes.

Alexander shook his head as a way of saying, she's still upset with herself.

In response, Clarke sighed. "Bellamy, Echo, and Octavia are in trouble."

Raven snapped her head so quickly to turn towards Clarke that she had forgotten she was trying to hide the marks on her face. Which had only gotten worse.

Clarke's eyes widened.

"Yeah. You should see the other guy." Raven huffed walking towards her. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Raven."

"Clarke, I'm fine! Tell me what's wrong."

"You're not fine."

Raven paused for a moment. "Fine. You're right. I'm not."

"You didn't kill those people. A nuclear reactor almost melted down. If you didn't do what you did, those people would still be dead, and so would everyone else in Sanctum." Clarke told the girl.