31.| ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟɪᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R THIRTY-ONE.
   [31]. Heavy Lies the Crown.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

TWO DAYS PASSED BY since the group arrived in Arkadia. And it's been two days since Alexander has been distant with the others as he tried to figure out what he was going to do about becoming Commander. Kane informed Alexander that there might be another conclave which made the boy more nervous. He had a strong feeling that the help he needed was inside the note Lexa gave him, but he was just too afraid to open and read it.

"we've been at this for two days, there must be something we're not thinking of," Bellamy huffed "what if we could reach the nearest Nuclear Reactor."

Raven sighed. "I told you. The meltdown started months ago. There no magic button to turn them off. Today this isn't black rain. But it will be soon. That's why we have to focus on riding out the radiation" She paused for a moment as she looked ahead and saw Alexander staring at the rain that was dripping down onto the floor. "Alex? are you okay?"

The boy instantly turned around and looked towards Raven and nodded. "Uh yeah," he says. "Why don't we find someplace safe and big enough for us all? We need to save us all."

"This isn't just about saving us. I made a promise to Roan. It's about saving everyone." Clarke informed

"And that's why we need to tell everyone," Raven exclaimed. "Crowdsource it—"

"And let Roan fall of the throne? he's the only advantage we have right now—"

Alexander huffed in annoyance. "Can we stop! for one second? Just get back on task. We can't tell anyone about this unless you all want to die."

"Alex, if there's another Mount Weather out there, your people would know about it," Raven said as she tried to get him to turn to his side

"And you think they're just gonna tell us, Just like that?" Bellamy replied. "if we tell everybody they're gonna die. The coalition is over. Roan falls, and the grounders will be at our gate."

"But Alexander could become Commander! or we could just tell our people."

"We can tell everyone the truth once we have a solution to our problem." Alexander informed the girl. "without one it'll start a panic—even if I'm commander we need a solution. They'll question why I help Skaikru."