19.| ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 NINETEEN.
   [19]. Thirteen.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

EVERY OTHER MORNING there is a meeting between the two siblings and the ambassadors. Today's meeting was about ascension day, it was day a few people enjoyed and didn't enjoy. Alexander happened to be in the pile of the people who didn't enjoy the holiday, just because that was the day Lexa spoke of her death the most.

"we gather here, on this ascension day to honor the commanders that came before me. Those who live on within me as I will live on within one of you." Lexa smiled looking at Alexander. Their conversation was interrupted when a group of men shouting barged in claiming Titus promised them a conversation with Lexa and Alexander.

Alexander narrowed his eyes at Titus. "what is this, Titus?"

The man turned towards Lexa. "Something she needs to here, Alex."

The two rolled their eyes and motioned for the men to come in, as they did the group throw in Octavia, which caused alexander to grow even more confused. The man turned ho brought octavia looked at Lexa.

"Forgive me for intruding on this holy day, commander. I am Semet of Trikru and I come seeking justice."

Alexander turned towards the man. "Explain yourself, why do you hold Octavia of Skaikru prisoner?"

"She is a prisoner of war, Commander—brought here to bear witness the crimes of her people." The man shouted

Clarke ran towards Lexa and Alexander. "what crimes? what happened?"

Titus turned towards Clarke. "Skaikru attacked their village. Because their warriors were lost when your people massacred the army we had sent to protect you, their village was defenseless."

The man spoke up again, "Please, Commander. I beg you. Avenge us."

Lexa looked at Alexander.

"Blood must have blood!" the crowd chanted. Alexander pulled Lexa and Titus both out the room and into his room.

Alexander gave Titus a look. "why the hell would you bring this to her on ascension day?

Titus took a deep breath in. "I did not bring this here, Alex. You did. Against my advice you made Skaikru the 13th clan. They rejected this, murdering hundreds of your people" he said yur in towards Lexa. "and yet on the very field that they died, you decided to forgive the killers, but this provocation is proof, that Alexander was right. Blood Must Not Have Blood has failed! All that can stop this now is war."