27.| ᴘᴇʀᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-SEVEN.
[27]. Perverse Instantiation.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮
𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰''𝘴.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

NO ONE SEEMED PLEASED with the idea of Alexander becoming Commander. But it wasn't because they thought he was unworthy, it was because they knew that once he was commander things would change between Trikru and Skaikru. Clarke walked away and Alexander followed behind moments after.

"So no, I won't stop. Not until the Ice Nation has its Commander." Roan said

"You really think your sister would make a good Commander?" Alexander scoffed making his presence known.

Roan turned around and put his hands up in a surrendering motion.

"Let's go Clarke."

"he's coming with us."

"The hell he is,"

"Why would I do that?" Roan questioned

Clarke turned towards him. "Because, we both want the same thing, to put the Flame in Ontari."

Alexander narrowed his eyes. "What the hell I thought me—"

He was cut off when Clarke hit Roan over the head knocking him out.

"I thought I'd take the flame," Alexander questioned.

Clarke nodded. "You will, after you kill Ontari, and once Alie is over with."

Alexander was hesitant but nodded. He and Clarke carried Roan back into the car and told everyone to get in. They told them the plan and they seemed 50/50 about it. Everyone wanted Alexander to be Heda but if he killed a kid, they knew he'd fall downhill again. The five and Roan made their way back to Arkadia, Alexander was driving and hasn't said a word. After eight hours of driving the crew finally arrived at Arkadia.

"We were getting worried." Raven smiled as her eyes locked with Alexander's. Her smile then slowly faded. "where's Luna?"

"Luna said so," Octavia sighed

Harper turned towards Roan. "who the hell is this?"

"He's Ice Nation."

Clarke snorted. "King of the Ice Nation. and he's our way into Polis along with Alex."