48.| ꜱɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ ᴛʏʀᴀɴɴɪꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FORTY-EIGHT.
   [48]. Sic Semper Tyrannis.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɴ ʜ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ,
ʀɪɢʜ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE SUN ROSE and the team were now together after the short reunion. Alexander could barely focus on what they were talking about, but he didn't want to listen since it was mostly about Shaw. He didn't understand how Raven was still on Shaw's side after that happened last night. He has rushed out his thoughts when he heard loud coughing

Alexander turned towards Raven. "Should I be surprised that you helped cure them?"

"Take it easy, Alex. Does that guy look cured to you? Maybe it didn't work," John replied.

"It did, she built it," Emori said backing him up.

"Exactly," Echo agreed.

Raven gave Alexander a look, she tried to meet his eyes but he wouldn't budge.

"A war is coming and yet she passes up every opportunity we get to—" Alexander started

"What is your problem?" Raven exclaimed as she faced the boy.

Alexander scoffed and scanned the room as his eyes landed on Shaw who was currently eyeing Raven down.

John glanced at Alexander. "We're still on the same team, right?"

The group stayed silent

"Right?" John pushed eyeing them all down. Everyone nodded but Alexander. "Would it make you happy if we killed the pilot?"

Alexander nodded. "Very happy."

Raven let out a scoff. "Of course it would,"

"Now what?" Echo huffed out.

"If we can't slip the collars we don't have to kill him. Besides he's more valuable alive—"

Alexander snorted. "Valuable to who? To you? I don't get why you're defending this dick. He's the only chance we've got to win this war, and he needs to die."

"What's your problem with him?"

"W-whats my problem with him? This kid beat me to the pulp if you hadn't noticed my bruised face. He threatened You, Madi, all of us." Alexander explained as he rose from his seat. "So I'm sorry If I want to kill this dick before he has a chance to finish me off."