46.| ᴇxɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FORTY-SIX.
[46]. Exit Wounds.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇᴅ ꜱɪx ʏᴇᴀʀ ʀᴀᴅɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ,
ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER THE REUNION with Echo and the others, Wonkru continued their journey back to what use to be Polis. Alexander thought it was ironic that he went from loving polis to hating it after his sister's death, to back to loving it, and then it being completely destroyed. Once they arrived at what used to be their home, Clarke bandaged up Octavia.

"Gross," Madi said with an amused expression on her face as she saw Octavia's wound.

"Madi," Clarke scolded the little girl. Right before bringing her attention back on Octavia's arm. "The infections passing, but this is gonna hurt. Are you sure you don't want Jackson?"

Octavia shook her head. "Jackson's tending to Indra and the others in Medbay. Just do it."

Clarke nodded before pouring liquid on a cloth and pressing it onto Octavia's wound. The girl exhaled loudly as she tried not to make too much noise. Clarke turned towards Madi and noticed the smile on her face. "Madi's a big fan. She's heard every story about the girl under the floor and the fearless boy-king who saved the human race."

The two glanced at Madi, and Octavia smiled at the little girl. "Now what's your story? You survived six years of radiation, right?" The smile on Madi's face slowly faded and Alexander caught onto that, but he decided not to say anything. But Octavia on the other continued to talk. "What's your secret?"

"Synthetic Nightblood, like her." Alexander informed Octavia as he pointed to Clarke "I took her to Becca's lab and Clarke shared her bone marrow to keep her alive."

Octavia nodded understandingly. "You're lucky Clarke found you."

Before the conversation could escalate through the door came Octavia's servant, cooper.

"Ready to move?"

"She needs another day's rest—" Clarke started.

"She needs to be with her people," Cooper interrupted

Alexander snorted. "My people."

Octavia sighed. "I'm done licking my wounds. Let's go remind the others what we promised them."