04.| ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FOUR.
[04]. SPACEWALKER.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭, 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭,
𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

NIGHTFALL HIT, IT was now time for the death of Finn. It was now time to show Justice for the people who died in the Village. Alexander and Lexa were both talking until they've got interrupted by none other than Clarke. Of course, she was trying to be a hero like always, which caused Alexander to despise her even more than ever.

Once Lexa realized Clarke was here she spoke up "Let her pass."

Indra lift her sword and took it out of Clarke's lower stomach. Clarke walked towards the two siblings. Alexander narrowed his eyes

"You've got a death wish, Princess? why would you risk your life waling through more than a thousand grounders here that hate your guts?"

Lexa rolled her eyes. "what he means to say is, you bleed for nothing. You cannot stop this."

Clarke shook her head. "No, but only you guys can."

As those words were said, every grounder started shouting one by one creating noise. They were getting impatient, they wanted Justice, and Lexa needed to give it to them before something bad could happen. The sound of chains was heard, and everyone's turned towards the noise, there Finn was chained up walking towards the tree.

Clarke turned towards the two siblings again. "Show my people how powerful you are. Show them you can be merciful."

Alexander's patience was out of it when instantly grabbed his sword and took it out of his pocket and put it against her neck. He looked into her eyes

"What did I tell you would happen if you tried stopping this? Don't you get it, Clarke? We are what we are. Do you think we care how you people view us? because we don't." The boy hissed

Clarke glanced at Finn then glanced back at Alexander. "then I'm a killer. I burned 300 of your people. I slit a man's throat and watched him die. I'm soaked in Grounders blood. Take me." She pleaded

Lexa glanced at Finn. "But Finn is guilty."

"No, he did it for me." She said with tears forming in her eyes. "he did it for me."

Lexa seemed hesitant, she glanced at her brother, she knew Finn's death was the answer to it all. "Then be dies for you."

Alexander noticed something sharp in Clarke's arm sleeve, and that's when it hit him. They disobeyed his rules, and he was one hundred percent sure that the blade was for either him or Lexa. As much as he wanted to make a scene he didn't. Instead, he whispered in her ear.

"I feel that, Clarke. I warned you, what would happen if you tried intervening with tonight. Now I'll show mercy this once and let you off the hook. But try something like this again, if you even have a bad thought or give Lexa a bad look I will kill you. With my bare hands. I have no problem having Skaikru blood on my hands." He spat, he then pulled the knife away from Clarke's throat and let her go. "this is your last warning, Clarke."

Clarke slowly nodded at the two, silence ensued them. She glanced at Finn, who was staring right back at her. Alexander took that time to scan the field, in search of Raven. And once he did, not even a minute later his eyes met her's. At that moment, Raven knew he found out about the weapon. And she was scared for Clarke's life, but what she didn't know is that the boy let her off the hook.

"Can I say goodbye?"

All eyes were now on Lexa, as they all waited for her answer. She nodded allowing Clarke to pass through, which caused both Indra and Alexander to scoff in disbelief. Once Clarke was out of sight and walked towards Finn, Alexander turned towards his sister. As he was just about to smack her on the head again, she instantly caught his hand.

"You and I will be talking later."

Alexander narrowed his eyes. "about what?"

Lexa gave his stupid question a look. "I told you not to go near Clarke, and you didn't listen."

As the boy was about to speak, gasps were heard all around the field. The attention of the siblings was now on Clarke and Finn. The grounders were mad, they were about to attack until Alexander motioned for them to stop.

"It is done!" he yelled out as he looked around at every grounder. "The boy is dead,"

He said as he glanced at Clarke, as those words instantly escaped his mouth he heard crying and yelling. The boy looked up and his eyes fell on Raven who was crying in another man's arms. It pained him to see her like that, he didn't know why but it did. Lexa seemed to have noticed, which caused her to smirk. Once all was done, Lexa called a meeting in her workspace.

As the group walked into the room, and their eyes fell on Clarke's bloody hands. Alexander walked in beside Lexa, they walked right past Clarke. Once Lexa sat down, she looked at Clarke.

"Blood has answered blood. Some on my side say that's not enough. They wanted the murderer to suffer as our tradition demands."

Alexander nodded. "But what they don't know is, your suffering will be worse. What you did tonight will haunt you until the end of your days. But, there will be restitution, the people of Tondc want the body. You have no choice but to obey, Murderer and murdered joined by fire—"

"Only then can we have peace." Lexa interrupted

"No. No, we've done enough. The boy should be buried by bud people." Marcus said butting into the conversation

"Enough? We were owed the pain of 18 deaths. We were owed our righteous kill. My village deserved justice—." Indra said glaring her eyes at Marcus.

Abby scoffed. "You don't want justice, you want vengeance!"

Alexander snorted. "You have not seen our vengeance—"

"We'll do it." Clarke interrupted. All eyes were on her. "But when it's over, we talk about how to get our people out of Mount Weather. All of our people."

Lexa nodded. "We want the same things, Clarke. My brother may not have the right way of showing it but we do."

Marcus looked at them incredulously. "your brother?"

Lexa nodded once again. "We're blood—"

"When do we leave?" Clarke interrupted

"Now."

Without another word Clarke got up and left after she chose who would be taking her back to her home. Lexa grabbed Alexander's hand and dragged him to her room and then this time she smacked him on the head.

"you have two minutes to explain why you disobeyed my rules."

Alexander scoffed. "the way you're acting is why I did what I did, sister. You don't think I can't tell by the look on your face that you don't adore Clarke? she will get you killed I'm warning you now, stay away from her. she's no good."

"and we're any better? and don't tell me what and what not to do, Alexander. Are we going to act like your heart didn't ache as you saw Raven cry over the death of her ex-lover?" Lexa spat

Alexander snorted. "it's your funeral, sister." and with that, he left the room. Leaving her there and annoyed with his behavior.

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ★ ▆▆▆▆▆▆

If you see any spelling mistakes I've made, please feel free to correct me, and if you got any questions go ahead and ask away.