67.| ꜰᴀʟꜱᴇ ɢᴏᴅꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R SIXTY-SEVEN.
   [67]. False Gods.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THERE WAS NEVER A peaceful night's rest for Alexander. He could never fall asleep, and if he did he would just wake up to a nightmare. Sheidheda may not have been in his mind anymore, but the pain still lingered in most of them. Once morning came Alexander decided to get out of bed and go get air. When he walked out he saw Clarke who was standing in front of a tree.

"Are you okay?" Alexander questioned as he stood near her

Clarke glanced at him as she held out her hand. "My mother's ring, it's all I have left of them," she explained showing him the ring.

"That's not true. You being here are what's left of them. I may not uh remember it all, but I know she would've been proud of you." Alexander said with a small smile.

"I lost myself last night, Russell gave me this and I just—"

"Burning down the palace was a bit extreme, but, he deserved it from what I've been told. He killed your mother and so many others. And today, we will make him pay." Alexander replied "And maybe once this nightmare is finally over, we can all start over—I mean except for Madi who they still call heda, and I'm letting them." he paused scoffing. "I can't help but think I'm leading her down the same path I lead Lexa down."

"You're doing what's best for Madi, okay? Lexa was strong, just how now Madi is strong. Because of you, you taught them both how to survive." Clarke said smiling. "but for now, we need to ease them all into this new life."

Alexander nodded. He watched as Clarke set down her mother's belongings and buried them. When she broke down, Alexander went over towards her and pulled her into a side hug.

"May we meet again." They both said

"I'm going to go check up on Raven," Alexander said as he noticed Indra walking towards them. "I'll catch up with you later."

With that, he left and made his way towards Sanctum where he knew she'd be. And just as that was said, he found her with Emori.

"Hey, where are you two going?" Alexander questioned walking behind them.

A startled Raven jumped up. "We're going to go see what's up with the reactor—" she was cut off when the three walked into the machine shop, the alarms were blaring. They glanced at each other before walking faster into the reactor. Once they walked into the reactor table Raven went towards the computers. "James?" she called out before glancing at the system. "Core temp is up, coolant pressure's down. Where the hell is James?"