44.| ᴘᴀɴᴅᴏʀᴀ'ꜱ ʙᴏx

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FORTY-FOUR.
[44]. Pandora's Box.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ,
ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴜɢ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

HOURS HAVE PASSED BY and still, no one came into the room. Alexander began to grow tired so he did end up drifting himself to sleep. After a moment in through the foot came a passed out Clarke. Alexander ran towards her body and held onto her. After a moment she woke up, The boy huffed as he waiting for the door to open once again. which luckily happened, but who came through the door wasn't a face he expected to see.

"Bellamy freaking Blake," he said as he walked up to the man and pulled him into a hug, before pulling away. "Wait where's Madi?"

"She's safe," Bellamy said informing him. "She's in the woods with the others. Diyoza won't look for them as long as we're in control."

Alexander narrowed his eyes. "The others? you're all still alive? Murphy, Echo?, Raven?"

"Monty, Harper and Emori. Yeah," Bellamy smiled finishing his sentence. "You both saved us all."

"And now you're home," Clarke said with teary eyes as she pulled both the boys into another hug. Clarke pulled away once again confused. "Why'd she release us?"

Bellamy huffed. "We made a deal. She agreed to open the bunker."

Clarke smiled, after a moment Bellamy radioed Raven, telling her everyone is okay and that the deal with the people from the ship went through. He also informed them that they could hear every word they said since the lasercom is an open line.

"Anyway, they know the rules, but just to be safe, Colonel Diyoza, here they are again. If anyone tries to get around your security, you pull the plug. If anyone does anything that wasn't agreed upon, you pull the plug, and if you don't hear from me every hour on the hour, you pull the plug." Bellamy told the girl

"Okay, is that all?"

"No. That's not all. Someone wants to say hello," Bellamy stated as he passed the Walkie Talkie to Clarke.

"Raven, Murphy, it's really good to hear your voice." Clarke smiled as she held the walkie-talkie by her mouth.

"Clarke? I don't believe it."