70.| ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R SEVENTY.
   [70]. A Little Sacrifice.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗜'𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗼
𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE GROUP WAS STILL mourning over the death of Bellamy. He was their best friend, he was family. It hurt Alexander the most, sure Bellamy was closer to Clarke, but he and Alexander had a stronger bond. They grew closer since that day of mount weather. Alexander was happy that his brain had that memory in lock. Alexander has always been good at pushing emotions through the side of times of war. And he knew that's what he had to do now.

"J-Jordan, Niylah, hold the room," Alexander whispered out before turning towards Miller. "You, watch the door."

Miller nodded before walking away.

Alexander walked towards Clarke. "we've got this. We do this for him. Now let's go save our family."

The two women in front of him nodded. But just as they were about to make their way out the door chummed and through it came Two men. Clarke, Raven, and Alexander were quick to hold up guns.

"I'm coming in alone." One of the men said as they held their hands up in surrender. "Unarmed."

"Who are you?" Raven called out

"They call me the shepherd, but you can call me Bill." You have me. Now let my people go." Bill said

Alexander turned towards the others. "It's ok. Stand down."

With that, the people walked out the door leaving just Bill and Gabriel with the others.

Alexander walked towards bill. "I've seen you before."

"Then you must be Alexander." Bill smiled

"I know why the second dawn logo was on that burial shroud." Alexander huffed

"Burial shroud. Then you were on Nakara. That explains the smell." Bill chuckled

But Alexander didn't find him amusing. "How the hell are you here?" he says.

"That's a very long story.

"Alex, chon em bilaik." (Alex, who is he) Niylah questioned

"Bonka were on yu don shak op sis yiron..dison laik koken hedswisha seda don stan en op," Alexander responded in trig. (The bunker you lived in for six years..this is the crazy cult leader who built it."