34.| ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀɪꜱᴇ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R THIRTY-FOUR.
[34]. We Will Rise.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE SUN ROSE AND the group was already up working. Alexander on the other hand was sleeping, then the entire night Abby was draining blood from both Alexander and Luna. They were exhausted and felt weak, the boy had wished he never allowed Abby to take his blood. He slept through the entire day, he hasn't got sleep since the day they came back from Polis. About after a day of sleeping, he was woken up by Raven who yelled out in anger. The boy quickly stood up and his eyes fell on Raven's who kept punching John repeatedly. Luna seemed to she heard because they both woke up and ran towards the girl.

Alexander instantly pulled Raven into his arms and held onto her hands making sure she wouldn't be able to throw another punch. Once he had a hold of her, he pulled her back and away from John

"Get off me! Get off me!" Raven yelled

"What's wrong with you?" John yelled at her

Raven and Alexander both fell onto the floor but the boy made sure to keep his arms wrapped around her body. "Raven—"

"Get off me!" she shouted

"Breath! breath." Alexander huffed out as he held onto her and tried to calm the girl down.

John turned toward them. "Should I go get Abby?"

"No," Luna instantly responded. "Listen to my voice, Raven. Breath In," she said as she inhaled. "Breath out," she exhaled. Alexander did the same as he continued to hold onto her body.

He felt someone warm hit his arm and he looked down and realized it was a tear. The boy pulled away and rubbed her back. "I know this is stressful, and the darkness is trying to eat you alive. It's ok."

Raven wiped her eyes before getting up and facing John. "Let's go again," she said as she walked back to the inside of the space shuttle.

Luna eyed a worried Alexander down. "She'll be alright. Will you?"

"Murphy, you can go take a break, okay?" Alexander said completely ignoring Luna. John nodded and handed him a device.

Luna shook her head. "Are you going to continue to ignore me?"

Alexander narrowed his eyes at her. "I don't know if you thought my kindness yesterday was me trying to go back to being friends because it's not. Alright? I'm only talking to you because I can't risk losing Raven."

"You love her?"

"Don't worry about it," he replied walking away leaving her behind with Raven.

An hour or so later, Alexander went to check up on Murphy. Once he walked in he was met with Luna and John talking to each other.

"You don't know me very well," John told her

Luna paced around the room. "I know that you stole medicine to save Adria. I know that you saved Alexander's life after he threatened to take yours—"

"Because he's saved mine countless times before that," John interrupted

"I know what it's like to hate yourself, John," Luna told the boy. "Because of the color of my blood. U was raised to be a killer. I watched my best friend fall into that same darkness and slaughter people at such a young age. I watched him grow to hate himself. I killed my brother, so trust me when I tell you If I found peace... You can."

"I think peace is overrated." John shrugged. "If it's Alex who you're referring to, he's a fighter. He never once broke, and it's the fighters that survive."

That's when the boy made his appearance known. "Murphy, you are a fighter. And you survived so long on the ground. You can't give up yet," he paused before glancing at Luna. "She's right, I lost myself. But I didn't give up, and neither should you Murphy."

John huffed. "are all grounders therapists?"

Alexander chuckled before making his way out of the room. He heard a sigh come from John and heard footsteps following behind him as the three made their way back to where Raven was.

"Great, he's back," Raven whispered to herself thinking no one would hear. "Ok. Ok, Ok, just think, Raven." she continued to talk to herself. Both Luna and John gave Alexander a look.

"It has to be perfect," Raven whispered

"Perfect. Maybe perfect is your problem," John replied

Raven shook her head. "what?"

John took his chance to continue talking as he walked up towards Raven. "Perfect sucks. Who cares about perfect as long as you and Abby walk away with a magic potion, right"

"A controlled crash is still a crash," Raven stated

Luna looked up and walked towards Raven. "Swim away."

Alexander smirked. "A controlled crash in the water, what a good idea."

Luna slightly smiled at the boy before turning back towards Raven.

"Damn it. The computer won't let me execute a controlled crash," Raven huffed in desperation

"Why don't you just fly it yourself?" Alexander questioned.

Raven glanced at the boy and nodded before getting back to work on the computer. After a moment Raven went back into the shuttle and the trio went to go sit down as they waited for Raven to finish her work. After an hour of work, The trio got mad news reporter from Clarke and Bellamy. And just as that was said, Raven exited the shuttle.

"We're good! Took every last drop of fuel. But I did it," Raven smiled as she walked up towards the three. Once she stopped in front of them she noticed a look on their faces. "What's wrong?"

Alexander sighed. "Clarke just radioed. They lost a barrel."

"What?"

"I'm sorry." John sighed

Raven took a few breathes in, once she did she started hyperventilating again. She began to gasp and after a moment she fell onto the ground and started seizing.

"Get Abby!" Alexander yelled as he held Onto Raven. "Raven. Raven. Hey. It's ok." the. it started to freak out more once he saw the foam coming out of her mouth.

He couldn't imagine losing her.

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ★ ▆▆▆▆▆▆    

If you see any spelling mistakes I've made, please feel free to correct me, and if you got any questions go ahead and ask away.