43.| ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɢɪᴀɴᴛꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FORTY-THREE.
   [43]. Sleeping Giants.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ʜᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪ ʜ ʜɪ
ᴡᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ!
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE TWO ADULTS fulfilled their promise and took Madi out so they could 'explore'. About an hour into walking Madi told the two that she was tired, so they drove back home. The child ended up falling asleep in the Rover, and Clarke fell asleep on the hood of the Rover. Meanwhile, Alexander sat on the ground and kept rereading the letter Lexa wrote for him. Somehow through all, they've gone through, the letter was still in perfect form. Which he was grateful for.

"Hey," Clarke said bringing the boy out of thought.

As he looked up he shot her a quick smile. He then looked back down on his note and saw water droplets and realized that it was now raining. Clarke got down from the Rover and took a seat beside the boy.

"You okay?" She asked

Alexander nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just—I'm trying to keep my hope, that they'll come back to the ground."

"They will,"

"Earth has been safe for them to come back down for over a year," Alexander explained, not taking his eyes off the ground. "I miss them, I miss her—"

They were interrupted by a loud noise of what sounded like a ship, the two looked up into the sky and were at a loss for words. Clarke quickly ran to go wake Madi, and she ran outside where Alexander was.

"I thought you said the ship was small!"

"Clarke, get over here!" Alexander shouted

The woman instantly ran towards him and saw what Madi was talking about. The ship was ten times the size then the rocket, Raven had.

"Madi, go get my rifle now," Clarke told the girl, she instantly cooperated.

Alexander turned towards her. "looks like our world of peace is now gone." he told her. Once Madi came he quickly took the rifle and looked through the aimer and pointed it at the ship.

"What do you see?"

"Eliguius cooperation—prisoner transportation! what the hell."

Madi not hearing the last part got excited. "We're here! We're here! We're here!" she shouted as she waved her arms around and jumped so that the ship could see them.