01.| ʟᴏɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ONE.
   [0𝟏]. Long into an Abyss.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘳, 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘳,
𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

Alexander, older brother of Lexa Kom Trikru, Aka Heda. The two were inseparable, he'd always look after her. In everyone's eyes, they were both leaders, they were in charge of the Grounders. The two siblings were very much the same and had the same personality. They've been through thick and thin with each other.

But being leaders came with a lot of responsibility and pressure. Especially after finding out that the people of the sky have killed 18 people in their village and burned 300 of their warriors alive. Alexander nor Lexa wanted to show mercy, that's how it's always been.

Blood must have blood.

Alexander sighed as he stood in front of Lexa as she got ready in her Heda clothing. "so what are we going to do, sister?"

"What we do best, brother. we get justice for our people. They have two days to leave or—"

Alexander interrupted. "Or, I get to have some fun?"

Lexa nodded, with a chuckle. "yes, Alex. You and our army will go and attack."

"Hmm, and what if they don't listen to us? they're ruthless sister. Maybe even worse than us." The boy inquired as he took a seat

Lexa turned around and faced him. "As I said, you'll get to have fun."

Their conversation was quickly cut short, when one of the men came in telling the two kids that someone from Skaikru wanted to have a word with them, to make peace. Alexander didn't like the idea of letting anyone on their territory they call home, but Lexa wanted to hear whatever they needed to say. After about an hour later the person arrived. Alexander stood next to his sister in a show of protection.

As she entered Indra and Alexander stood beside the boy's younger sisters side. At her aide incase help was needed throughout the conversation.

"You're the one who burned 300 of my warriors alive," Lexa stated as she played with the knife in her hand.

"You're the one who sent them there to kill us." The woman replied back.