18.| ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀʀᴠᴇꜱᴛ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 EIGHTEEN.
   [18]. Bitter Harvest.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦
𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

ALEXANDER WAS WOKEN UP by a nightmare, of commanders before Lexa. He was confused on why he had the dream, but he knew that if he had then, Lexa must've had to have one like it as well. Lexa was betraying everything the commanders have fought for. So he and Titus went to her room to talk to her.

"Enter." Lexa yelled out as she heard knocking

Through the door entered her older brother and her subject. Neither of them were pleased to see Clarke, and she knew that.

"Pardon me, Heda. I didn't realize you were busy." Titus apologized as guards behind them both carried a box.

Alexander glanced at Clarke, and Lexa turned towards him. "are you going to tell me what's in the box or not?"

"Forgive me." Titus apologized yet again.

The man turned towards the box. "This is a gift from King Roan of Azgeda for Wanheda. The messenger said this is proof of Azgeda's loyalty to the coalition and an answer to a yet unanswered question. May I?" he asked turning towards the box, Alexander backed up and walked towards Lexa.

"open it." titus ordered, and the guards did as they were told. The box opened revealing a young dirty man. Clarke walk towards him.

"Emerson?"

That's when it hit him, it was the same man who tried attacking them the day at Mount Weather. As Emerson tried to attack Clarke, Alexander kicked him in the face and closed the box.

"put him in a cage now!" Lexa yelled out

Lexa called yet another meeting with the ambassadors and Clarke. As they waited for Clarke both the sibling and titus got into another argument about Clarke, and how she was no good for her. Just as Alexander was about to cut deep into the argument, Clarke mad her appearance.

"here she is." Titus announced

Clarke turned towards Lexa. "You wanted to see me, Commander?"

"Yes," Lexa responded taking a seat on her throne. "we need to discuss the fate of the last Mountain Man."