62.| ᴍᴀᴛʀʏᴏꜱʜᴋᴀ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R SIXTY- TWO.
   [62]. Matryoshka.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝚈𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚒 𝚗𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚎
𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚗
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER CLARKE LEFT ALEXANDER behind the boy was quick to kill the children of Gabriel that had gotten in his way. As said before, Alexander was perfect when it came to plans. Both He and Bellamy were able to kill two of the people of Sanctum take their suit to blend it. Bellamy and Alexander met up in the woods as Alexander was running away to find Clarke. That's when they ended up finding the search team Russell sent out. Luckily no one suspected anything weird, so they continued their journey to find Josephine. As the group was walking they all heard shouting.

"Help!"

"On your knees!" Jade shouted running and pointing a gun towards Josephine, Octavia, and a man. "Octavia drop your weapon!"

Octavia raised her hands in surrender. "Ok, ok."

"Look. Listen to me. She needs medical attention. If I don't operate soon, she'll die." A man beside the two girls said

"Take your hands off her, cog." One of the guards warned

Josephine rolled her eyes. "Ok. Enough talk. Kill the girl, take Gabriel prisoner, and get me home!"

Just as the guards were about to shoot Alexander took out his gun and shot the guards quickly. Bellamy then pointed his gun at Jade who instantly lowered her weapon. The two then took their helmets off their face.

"Alexander. Bellamy." Octavia smiled in relief

Josephine shook her head. "Because of course, it is."

Octavia ran up to Bellamy and huffed him. While Alexander walked up to Gabriel.

Gabriel chuckled. "Ale? It's been so long." the man smiled as he pulled Alexander into a hug. "How are you still alive?"

Alexander smiled. "Cryo pods. You've got a uh new face."

"Yeah. I guess you can say that." Gabriel chuckled

Bellamy cleared his throat. "Hate to break up this moment but we need to go. Gabriel grab Josephine."

Gabriel did as he was told and began to run away with the girl in his arms. Alexander felt a sharp pain in his chest once more, and that's when his surroundings became unfamiliar to him. He zoned out as Bellamy threatened Jade.