41.| ᴘʀᴀɪᴍꜰᴀʏᴀ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FORTY-ONE.
   [41]. Praimfaya.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ɴᴇʀᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE KIDS WERE STILL discussing the plan and explaining how everything might end out. Their nerves started to calm down a little. Harper still being confused kept asking questions on top of questions.

Alexander turned around swiftly facing Harper. "Any way to answer your question from before, CO2 scrubbers on a two-person rocket won't hold 9 of us."

Raven nodded and was confined to talking about the plan until John cut her off.

"You two nerds are meant for each other," John chuckled, earring a glare for Alexander.

Clarke rolled her eyes. "Okay, so we use supplemental oxygen."

"Our tanks only hold an hour of air," Monty informed her.

Raven nodded. "Correct. We'll have one hour to get into orbit, Land in the hangar bay, and fire up the life-support system using an oxygen generator built to supply a lighthouse bachelor pad."

"You suck at talking people into things." John huffed out

Bellamy narrowed his eyes at everyone. "Anyone here still needs to be talked into this?"

Everyone shook their heads in response.

Alexander clapped his hands together. "Great. Now we know many ways we might die today. So, my dear ball of sunshine, why don't you tell us what we have to do to survive?"

Raven nodded before setting up a countdown and giving the group instructions. It would be a lie if they said they weren't nervous. Alexander and Clarke were working with each other.

"So let's go over this again. I figure two months until the algae farm produces enough to feed us. If we ration the MREs we should get there." Clarke stated, she looked up from the computer and saw Alexander still looking down at the note. The girl walked up to the boy and Alexander got up and huffed as he looked at Echo who was with Bellamy.

"Grounders in space, and Echo being useful. That's something we don't see every day."

Clarke smiled. "Survival's a team sport, especially up there. It was the only choice."